Notices

Cool, thanks Hawaii.

Almost X-mas......I by no means am demanding a thing from lxp (it will be done when it's done....and all that...), but I will say that this xmas present is something I think I'm looking forward to more than anything physical....minus gf physical gifts.

we're all waiting for this with exitement and it will come in due time so lets not harass lxp. In the end its great just to see some progress on this.

also you have to remember that others will be no-doubt need to be involved in the kernel backporting etc and this is a busy time when they may be busy with family etc.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 444 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Austria
Sorry that I couldn't release the driver before Christmas. Sadly I run into another bug with current wireless-testing.

A little bit more in detail:
The problem had to do with 4-byte TX buffer alignment for DMA transfer. It wasn't fully implemented yet and current wireless-testing somehow uncovered this.

I am going to run some final tests tomorrow. If the driver passes this test, I will release it within the next days.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lxp For This Useful Post:
Thank you very much LXP for your reply i was waiting for getting your rhhhhhh files. i am so exciting but please take your time make it perfect for us all. THANK YOUUUU

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 444 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Austria
The driver now seems to be stable!

More information can be found in the following thread:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=905982

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lxp For This Useful Post: