Notices

Originally Posted by RafaelVlmendes View Post
What ur device? The N900 i ill create new tutorial in few times
No my device is nokia n9 not n900 but i solved by n9quicktweak the angry birds rio open but the other none of them open do you know wich fruit ninja and angry bird space , please if you know give me please

Version 1.7 McPixel doesn't work

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Nigeria
we should all be glad to have angry birds space on our n9,s to show off to our apple friends.. it was an over-rated project i admit..but honestly we suld back off n play the space

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Spain
any progress?

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
Originally Posted by tanrax View Post
any progress?
try more and more apk(s) of different versions .so that you may get more usability of apkenv.I wish we have had thp's thoughts on the core issue . Could be wonderful .

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
If I was in thp's shoes and seeing the number of repeated posts of users who are so excited to get angry birds on their devices and people who can't follow simple instructions while at the same time users disrespecting his wish to not distribute his binaries, I don't think I would want to carry on with the project...

We are at page 45 currently and I'm pretty sure 35 of these pages are useless...

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Since im the noob i am im not gonna bother much with this until thp release it again. Just i tiny tiny question. Have anyone tried wordfeud yet? Its the only game in android im intressted, and the whole reason i wanted nitdroid aswell.Its not in the compability list, and the apk is pretty easy to google.

Its not panic tho since i at the moment vnc a virtual android on my computer. But the dragging of letters process is abit 'complicated' so i was real happy when i saw this program.

So back to point now, have someone tried wordfeud yet?

shma,

wordfeud isn't working; not a native .apk

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Fruit Ninja 1.5.2 works without crashing like 1.5.4.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timpaxi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
Fruit Ninja 1.5.2 works without crashing like 1.5.4.
Sadly seg faults for me again...Putting this before someone asks why it doesn't work for him ..

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:

Tags
android, emu_layer, new_whazapp, orphanenv, sfdroid, thp ole ole ole, thp's up, y u disobey thp