Hey all ..first of all i would like to thank you all for being so much helpful in this community..especially to those who make out the new software and their daily upadates
so hereby i too want to be a productive member of this community so that i also can do some useful things and helping each other..so please help me in this thing i would be very happy..
I am new in here..know very basic just to operate this mobile..i want to learn more..

greetings
amod

The Following User Says Thank You to serpentcatcher For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
http://maemo.org/community/

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
To learn more you'll need to read more my friend.
Go Google and learn QT and then you can write a small useful app later.
Or be a tester and test the heck out of those applications in the extra-devel and vote for its usefulness and informing of bugs so the app can pass to testing repository and sacrificing your device as Frankenstein and be prepared to reflashing your device when shiit hit the fans.

You can learn how to program in PyQT or python or C if you would like. Otherwise just helping anyone with less knowledge than you in N900 if you can find. Whether he is your enemy or your neighbour. Help them out and treat them as a comrade

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Yeah thanks maximus cool...yeah am also reading something..but still i need help of you guys to do this because i cant understand all of them in google..i wud be really glad if you help..

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
To learn more you'll need to read more my friend.
Go Google and learn QT and then you can write a small useful app later.
Or be a tester and test the heck out of those applications in the extra-devel and vote for its usefulness and informing of bugs so the app can pass to testing repository and sacrificing your device as Frankenstein and be prepared to reflashing your device when shiit hit the fans.

You can learn how to program in PyQT or python or C if you would like. Otherwise just helping anyone with less knowledge than you in N900 if you can find. Whether he is your enemy or your neighbour. Help them out and treat them as a comrade
can i learn how to make application or software "without the help of any teacher" only using google? if so i would start it now . also tell me has anyone of you done this without any teacher?? only by googling?is it easy to learn QT as compare to other programming lenguge like vb .net etc?

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
If you have a printer there is endless amount of stuff you can learn from so i suggest you start printing reading and trying out because practise makes perfect, oh and don't forget the competition on here you could all very well get involved in.