Thanks I will fix all of this in next release

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Iktwo View Post
Hi, I'm sorry I didn't notice this til today, sorry for not adding the license to the application, bad practices, no excuse for that, but here's the source:

http://iktwo.com/wp-content/uploads/...edvibro.tar.gz

Also when you want to report a problem there's the author info in the app description at Nokia store, I didn't get any message and for some reason I wasn't suscribed to the thread..

I like when someone gives me feedback that way I can fix my mistakes, and I really hate when someone complains about one of my apps but doesn't even try to contact me to let me know.. anyway hope you can do something better with the source code, I will look into those problems some of you are having..
oh, i was complaining about how the ovi store doesnt have a field for "license" when uploading the app, not about any of your practices. it would be so convenient to be able to filter out proprietary ones in the search.

also, do you have a donation box? i cant get ovi store to work for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to wolke For This Useful Post:
yeah the link it's all over my website as I am a poor guy..

iktwo.com

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
yup, this is a good app. But most of the reviews complain about the same thing: it even vibrates when you receive a call.. which is unnecessary. Also, it vibrates right when you call, not when the person answers the phone. It's more useful to know when the person answered the phone. Maybe a PR 1.3 bug..?

if you can fix only those two bugs soon, this will be a very welcome app on the N9.. Would definitely make it worth paying for.

keep up the good work!

Last edited by flopjoke; 2012-07-13 at 23:06.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
yup, this is a good app. But most of the reviews complain about the same thing: it even vibrates when you receive a call.. which is unnecessary. Also, it vibrates right when you call, not when the person answers the phone. It's more useful to know when the person answered the phone. Maybe a PR 1.3 bug..?

if you can fix only those two bugs soon, this will be a very welcome app on the N9.. Would definitely make it worth paying for.

keep up the good work!
Yeah U right, when I first tested this App I called my Voicemail, since voicemails don't ring the App seemed flawless, then when I started making actual calls I noticed it vibrates immediately when the phone starts ringing not when they pick up.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Thanks I will fix all of this in next release
While we on that, after days of testing, receiving and making calls, I can confirm that the App Vibrates as soon as the other phone starts ringing, not when when he answers. As previously mentioned by others as well, it vibrates when receiving calls as well, now that's not necessary, maybe you don't need to remove this feature completely by at least include a setting to switch it off when when not required. Also shorten the vibration like when swtiching the phone ON, this loooong vibration gets annoying with time in the ear.

Ok, sorry for that, here's a version with that stuff fixed

http://iktwo.com/wp-content/uploads/...ro_1.10.tar.gz

It's waiting QA on Nokia Store but you can install it from here for now..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iktwo For This Useful Post:
Ok, sorry for that, here's a version with that stuff fixed

http://iktwo.com/wp-content/uploads/...ro_1.10.tar.gz

It's waiting QA on Nokia Store but you can install it from here for now..
tanx a lot mate,how can i install that?

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
... Also shorten the vibration like when swtiching the phone ON, this loooong vibration gets annoying with time in the ear.
By the way vibration intensity can be adjusted to your needs in the settings menu.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by emam damon View Post
tanx a lot mate,how can i install that?
open the file in winrar on your pc and extract the file ending with .deb, transfer to your phone and install

or

download to phone, extract using filebox and click on the file ending with .deb to install...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: