Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Where is this new campaign? I want to buy jolla phone for 299 Euro, not that old price 399 Euro.

Would be cool if they could present some new info about the phone as well. I think many customer waiting for some real info before even consider buying a jolla.

My guess so far: 12067 Pre-ordered devices. 81% will go through with purchase at release.

Jolla should add an extrea cheap phone for, lets say 150 Euro. But you have to fly all the way to finland and pick up the device at the release party.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-09-11 at 18:43.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
lalalalalala
Attached Images

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Where is this new campaign? I want to buy jolla phone for 299 Euro, not that old price 399 Euro.
299€ ... wait 6-8 month and you get used device for this price
150€ ... wait 1,5-2 years and you get used device for this price

Would be cool if they could present some new info about the phone as well. I think many customer waiting for some real info before even consider buying a jolla.
yeah... i think all users waiting for.... but the release is not far... three month you will see, the time go fast

That'd be a great move for Jolla indeed! Offer a second pre-order phone with 100€ off. The first wave of people who preordered and don't have a phone yet will be ecstatic about it!

Just do what you did with the N9... wait and get it cheaper.

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
The guys in the first batch me included pay more to get the device on release day. That's why this second preorder can run a price stage of some kind.

But yeah its likely that they are going for a flat price 399. It the easiest choice.

Next production batch will be opened for pre-orders this week

The last weeks have been very dynamic in the mobile industry and after the Microsoft-Nokia announcement the strategic position of Jolla and Sailfish OS has strengthened significantly.
“Due to extremely positive feedback and increased demand in the past weeks, we are offering another pre-order opportunity for our second production batch later this week through jolla.com. This will be targeted to Finnish customers who want to express their passion for the Finnish mobile industry,” Pienimäki concludes.

More here: http://jolla.com/media/documents/130...ss_release.pdf

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
jolla.com have a countdown on the main page for the start of the 2nd Pre-order campaign:

PRE-ORDER LAUNCHING FOR FINLAND

Pre-order your Jolla on Thursday the 19th September, 2013 at 12 noon! Available in Finland.

So is this campaign exclusive for fins?what's your thought on that ?

So is this campaign exclusive for fins?
It seems so... :/
Hope there will be a international preorder asap as well.

Originally Posted by torcida View Post
It seems so... :/
Hope there will be a international preorder asap as well.
yes, just got a mail said its fins only. So ****ing Boring!!!!!

jolla,GTFU in the world. If they favour the fins in any way i will start an anti jolla campaign

Tags
device, jolla, jolla phone, pre-order