Active Topics

Notices

It can do everything... calcutalte drinks, blood alcohol level etc. you should even add a drinking game section where we can enter our own and download say an american list of games, germent etc, and also you can add a drinks sectious with millions of different drinks,beers,shots. and also recipes for drinks, avg prices, and also list every types of liqour and beer.. This drink app can take tons of different routes. Id like to see all of it implicated for "THE ULTIMATE DRINKING APP"

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Malaysia
Great job! Wish it had come out earlier. Just made a resolution to give up alcohol last week

I think I've an Excel file that did the similar job. I could send it to you if you want to get some ideas.
Last: N900

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Austria
hehe, an excel file looks boring if you use it on a party :P
i would add features maybe next week, atm there is no time. first i have to fix bugs...its not very stable since the switch to QSettings saving option.
If you want the ultimate app, the source is on the svn

Last edited by AndiThebest; 2010-04-22 at 00:36.

haha sounds awsum!!! cant wait to try this out on a friday nite. am sure i can still use the app after 10pints, since i still manage to text ppl on my way home!

i just thought!! wouldnt it be cool if they intergrated a reaction time game (for example "mspede" in the reps is perfect, maybe have to have the initial speed slowed down a bit). the resultin top score (ie limit of ur reaction time) can be recorded on the graph, so u can see how alcohol level is destroyin ur reaction times. id love to take part in my own little experiment like that

The Following User Says Thank You to southwalesboy For This Useful Post:
Can I help with the development of this application? Where can I find it's version control?

Originally Posted by filipegiusti View Post
Can I help with the development of this application? Where can I find it's version control?
Yes, my free time is very little at the time.. I have added you to the project. whats your skype or icq account?
The code is very ugly and not commented, i will change that when there is enought time but you can see it in the "SCM" section in the garage

Are you entering this into the ongoing coding contest?

Originally Posted by amh View Post
Are you entering this into the ongoing coding contest?
hm, never heard about that. should i?

Why not. You might get the chance to visit Dublin (one of the prizes) and give your app some field testing ...

Tags
andithelush