Posts: 210 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland
My newest wow moment was http://listen.grooveshark.com it works with N900. The load up is pretty slow, but once you get in to it, it'll stream perfectly.

I just found grooveshark. It's a web based spotify type of service, also streaming music for free (adds). Awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to Brank For This Useful Post:
when i see *.MKV movie on N900 can handle without issue and again when i see subtitle also work like a charm really this is the best moment...

Posts: 154 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Lima-Perú
My Wow moment was when I did see my usb port inside my cellphone, then I did connect to charger and then USB female came out with charger male usb LoL..... it really was my WoW moment, was unbelievable!!
Now seems like USD 720 (latam market) goes to nothing OMG! WOW! WOW! plus more $$ for sending it back to try apply warranty! WoW!! USD 800+ total Wow, wait time Wow!

Lot of WoW moments but I feel really bad! was happier with my Nokia 1112, really!
My 2cents. Regards.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrancamos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 70 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Mexico City
I teach English in Mexico City. Having to lug my laptop to and fro isn't the safest of situations. I now put my PDFs and DOCs in a folder, my MP3 and MP4s in a folder. Hook up the phone to a LCD tv or a projector and I can do what I was doing on my laptop before.

I also use the DICT programs and display the various dictionaries to the class. I can zoom the document pages with ease.

Every student has asked me where they can buy one. Sadly, the 'newest' thing from Nokia here is the horrid N97.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raulito For This Useful Post:
Application Manager --> Download --> VPNC-gui
Application Manager --> Download --> rdesktop
VPNC-gui --> Import PCF file.

VPN to work with RSA token then RDP to my work box.

Worked flawlessly, first time, off the bat without any tweaking/fiddling and the speed was very impressive!

Granted this is probably entirely possible on iPhone/Android/Windows Mobile/Symbian/etc but this is my N900 and this is my wow moment.

That was hillarious but I feel your pain. Sorry dude.

Originally Posted by Arrancamos View Post
My Wow moment was when I did see my usb port inside my cellphone, then I did connect to charger and then USB female came out with charger male usb LoL..... it really was my WoW moment, was unbelievable!!
Now seems like USD 720 (latam market) goes to nothing OMG! WOW! WOW! plus more $$ for sending it back to try apply warranty! WoW!! USD 800+ total Wow, wait time Wow!

Lot of WoW moments but I feel really bad! was happier with my Nokia 1112, really!
My 2cents. Regards.

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ UK Swindon
sitting in Costa watching the 6 Nations yesterday on live TV! Awesome.

Originally Posted by Arrancamos View Post

My 2cents. Regards.
Wow, you should have researched before buying, woW.

"N900 community support for the MeeGo-Harmattan" Is the new "Mer is Fremantle for N810".

No more Nokia devices for me.

Watching Top Gear on iplayer, from http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscreen/, over 3G while travelling in train from London to Manchester, much to the look of increduality from my colleague sitting next to me...

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Denmark
The easiness of setting everything up, was a big wow-moment for me. I am already an experienced Linux-user, so I was expecting to use my nerd card. But everything is so easy, 100 times more than the usual phone menus crap (this is my first smartphone, though), I had to go through in the past. Setting up a contact with integration of Skype, Google Talk, MSN aso. aso. is just beautiful, and I wish they would make something similar for the GNOME-desktop.

I also love the screen quality, SSH and the possibility to play my SCUMM-games But I am also blown away by the video of the coming games, looks astonishingly.

The Following User Says Thank You to broeman For This Useful Post: