Thank you, afaq!

1. In the schedule settings menu - there is a misspelling "Untilted" should be "Untitled"
L32606: My fault...

2. Can you confirm if adding a contact to the Blacklist, you need to add all possible instances of a number? e.g. +447960501918 AND 07960501918? does it need to be an exact match?
L32606: The short version is: if the number pattern IN the Blacklist does not start/end with wild character (*), it'll be an exact match.

Something detail:
* If you add a blacklist item manually, you do not need to list all possible instances of a number. you can use wild character (*), for example, number pattern *7960501918 will match both+447960501918 AND 07960501918.
* if you import from Contacts, Call log or SMS log, the app of current release adds the exact number you choose, without the "*" , so It'll be an exact match.

3. Is it possible to add a password entry system into the app?
L32606: yes, in fact, maybe I can to add some privacy protection features into the future version, such as authentication by password (as you want), received and sent msgs hiding...

4. Great app.
L32606: Thank you for your support, again. so happy you like it.

The Following User Says Thank You to l32606 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post

I've bought it, very good.

Hi guys, a very big thank you for your valuable feedbacks. I collected it from multiple sources these days and here is a summary with the short answer (as the TODO tracking). Sorry if I missed something, please feel free to let me know…

1. Be able to edit blacklist items.
Coming soon

2. Private / Unknown caller number blocking
Coming soon

3. Notification when some filtered calls/sms exist
I will give the option to the notification sink(app icon, status bar, standby screen). With a quick try, I found maybe is not easy to make a notification on status bar/standby screen – need to restart system-ui – not a gentle way. So the next release will support activating notification on app ICON only.

4. Option to divert calls to another number
Coming soon

The above features have been included in v1.1.0

5. Allow blocked SMS's to be restored or delivered to the sms store by selection
TODO.

6. VOIP (SIP call) blocking
TODO.

7. Option to export/import black/white lists
TODO.

8. Filter SMSes based on its contents by keywords
TODO.

9. A password entry system into the app
Included in v1.3.0
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=109

10. Outbound SMS filter
TODO.

11. MMS filter
TODO.

EDIT 2012-4-6: it's been included in v1.2.0 http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=75

12. Some bugs

Last edited by l32606; 2012-05-14 at 06:41. Reason: Update

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to l32606 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by l32606 View Post
Hi guys, a very big thank you for your valuable feedbacks. I collected it from multiple sources these days and here is a summary with the short answer (as the TODO tracking). Sorry if I missed something, please feel free to let me know…

1. Be able to edit blacklist items.
Coming soon

2. Private / Unknown caller number blocking
Coming soon

3. Notification when some filtered calls/sms exist
I will give the option to the notification sink(app icon, status bar, standby screen). With a quick try, I found maybe is not easy to make a notification on status bar/standby screen – need to restart system-ui – not a gentle way. So the next release will support activating notification on app ICON only.

4. Option to divert calls to another number
Coming soon

5. Allow blocked SMS's to be restored or delivered to the sms store by selection
TODO.

6. VOIP (SIP call) blocking
TODO.

7. Option to export/import black/white lists
TODO.

8. Filter SMSes based on its contents by keywords
TODO.

9. A password entry system into the app
TODO.

10. Outbound SMS filter
TODO.

11. MMS filter
TODO.

12. Some bugs
Can't wait to get these features in the upcoming updates In a span of 3 days, this app blocked 32 SPAM SMS'es most were sent in the middle of the night or the wee hours.

Thank you, Matt! Cheers!

The Following User Says Thank You to BlinkThinks For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
Originally Posted by l32606 View Post
I understand you mean there is still a sound ring although the call has be rejected. That's a little weird and I'll try to fix it.
that's right - sound ring, and even visual notification just like it's a "regular" call - number and name written on the screen... hope You'll solve it...

[tw] @kegnatz

The Following User Says Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
that's right - sound ring, and even visual notification just like it's a "regular" call - number and name written on the screen... hope You'll solve it...
Hi Zelig,
Sorry for that and I'm working on it these days.

So far, unfortunately, this bug is hard to be reproduced on my phone, actually i have been trying to reproduce it for over hundreds of times...
here is some conditions i have tried:
1\ Deny blacklist mode with 200 items(including wild char patterns)
2\ open many apps to make system in a low-memory condition

so I guess the bug is depend on the phone's environment(CPU usage or memory usage). and i'm not a heavy users of N9...

So if possible, would you mind to give some more detail information to fix it? such as:

1\ which call block mode or Easy Profile is chosen?
2\ How many items in blacklist/whitelist?
3\ the bug can be reproduce 100% on your phone?
4\ the memory usage
5\ opening app list when the bug occurs

you can PM me the deail...

Thank you so much!

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
hi, mate... I have this problem constantly - there hasn't been a single time that call has been filtered before call appeared on the screen...

no apps opened, nothing working in the background, mem and CPU not occupied - idle consumption: 14mA, current: 26mA...

deny blacklist mode - only two phone numbers, tried with only one, but still the same... whitelist empty... before the reboot, after the reboot...

You've got the PM with the public dropbox link of a short video clip (5.8MB) how does that problem manifest... lousy quality of the clip, but You'll figure out what's happening - hope it'll help...

maybe it's something depending on mobile provider (carrier) - as I've told You - I had this problem on every Symbian call filtering app...

[tw] @kegnatz

Last edited by Zelig; 2012-03-14 at 12:25.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
thanks for this...we really needed this on the n9..

hi, mate... I have this problem constantly - there hasn't been a single time that call has been filtered before call appeared on the screen...

no apps opened, nothing working in the background, mem and CPU not occupied - idle consumption: 14mA, current: 26mA...

deny blacklist mode - only two phone numbers, tried with only one, but still the same... whitelist empty... before the reboot, after the reboot...

You've got the PM with the public dropbox link of a short video clip (5.8MB) how does that problem manifest... lousy quality of the clip, but You'll figure out what's happening - hope it'll help...

maybe it's something depending on mobile provider (carrier) - as I've told You - I had this problem on every Symbian call filtering app...
Thank you so much for your information.

I found a way that can reproduce the issue yestoday. not 100%(10% i guess). Although maybe it's not the same reason with yours, at least I can try to do something on it.

That's because the system plays the ringtone before it gives the phone number.