Notices

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by maemo55 View Post
but dont ask from me for login information (((

any help ?

with microB i can login in Facebook.com simply
using microB login to your facebook then go to...

privacy setting-apps & website setup....

go to kasvopus & delete it...exit microB & open kasvopus...this time it will try to request permission to use kasvopus for your facebook...after you allow it then problem solve...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
using microB login to your facebook then go to...

privacy setting-apps & website setup....

go to kasvopus & delete it...exit microB & open kasvopus...this time it will try to request permission to use kasvopus for your facebook...after you allow it then problem solve...
ThANKS ALOT !!!!!!

you are a man

My problem solve

Really thanks

-----------------

Posts: 597 | Thanked: 490 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
tlaukkanen released new version 0.9.6 of Kasvopus, FB client to S^3 and Maemo. Fixes commenting bug and adds like comments feat.
http://kasvopus.com

The Following User Says Thank You to Reflektorfalke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by travla View Post
Move your phone around (to get the accelerometer moving) which will wake up the login page.
what does the accelerometer have to do with anything?

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted by Char View Post
what does the accelerometer have to do with anything?
It switches the login page between landscape and portrait, which forces the "blanked" login page to appear. This is also documented on the comment thread on the dev's site by the dev.

Seems like a very nice app, but i have some questions regarding install:

The QT and QT webkit needed for the install, is this something i already have installed or how do i check?

If i download the deb at kasvopus.com, how do i install it? What's the code to install from a .deb through xterminal?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted by mattiasbäx View Post
Seems like a very nice app, but i have some questions regarding install:

The QT and QT webkit needed for the install, is this something i already have installed or how do i check?

If i download the deb at kasvopus.com, how do i install it? What's the code to install from a .deb through xterminal?

Thanks in advance
You have the required QT support if you are running PR1.3. To check, go to Menu->Settings, and under the General area, click on About product. It should state Version 20.2010.36-2.002.

To get the images working properly, you need to install Qt Hotfixes from Extras:

http://maemo.org/downloads/product/Maemo5/mcsp

As for installing it, go with you N900s browser to kasvopus.com, select the Download to N900 button, and save it somewhere on your memory card/internal memory. Then, go to file manager and just tap on the file (which is a deb installation package), and it will launch the application manager which will guide you through the installation.

Hope this helps.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
when i open friend's wall, the application close itself...

Originally Posted by travla View Post
You have the required QT support if you are running PR1.3. To check, go to Menu->Settings, and under the General area, click on About product. It should state Version 20.2010.36-2.002.

To get the images working properly, you need to install Qt Hotfixes from Extras:

http://maemo.org/downloads/product/Maemo5/mcsp

As for installing it, go with you N900s browser to kasvopus.com, select the Download to N900 button, and save it somewhere on your memory card/internal memory. Then, go to file manager and just tap on the file (which is a deb installation package), and it will launch the application manager which will guide you through the installation.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the easy step by step guide! Couldn't find QT hotfixes when searched in the appman so I guess i already have it. Installed went flawlessly! However the client says that my account doesn't exist...

Edit: A simple reboot seemed to fix this!

Last edited by mattiasbäx; 2011-04-07 at 13:23.

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
Is that the end of the kasvopus updates??

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlon For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, maemo > bada, prada sox