Notices

So, anyone notice some strage behaviour with DrNokSnes lately? I think maybe is a CSSU incompatibility?
Funny is that the same thing happens with PicoDrive and VGBA ( I think is the same GUI ?)

So, I go open a rom, and they go directly to the "MyDocs" folder (in my case, my unit name), and dont record the previously folder of the roms...

And the VGBA donīt recognize the .zip files as acept files, so it wont show anything when I try to open a rom....

Anyone can check this for me?

Thanks

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
Good time of day Javispedro, wanted to ask you, whether fixed bug with sound, here on this topic https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/ind...1014&atid=3790 , whether or not to wait to solve the problem?
I had a lot of time to wait, but now I'm completely lost hope and decided to clarify this question !?
the problem is not in rom for the other emulators on the same rom works without problems, but I want to play on my n900.

does anyone else have a problem with Teris & Dr Mario (D) like me, if i leave the game, i cant resume on that game

if this project isn't quit, is there a possible way of getting onscreen controll improved?
I'm using GameGripper most of the time but the buttons are limited.
In another emulator thread, someone mentioned that it would be useful to have save, load, savestate slot + and savestate slot - beeing controlled through onscreen buttons.
(and if it's not hard, beeing able to reconfigure the onscreen controll would be very helpfull)

Originally Posted by emorace View Post
does anyone else have a problem with Teris & Dr Mario (D) like me, if i leave the game, i cant resume on that game
this problem only happens when scrensize is to strechted fullscreen, if config is scale to screen, resume on that game and many others works ... is there any solution to make the resume feature work also on streched fullscreen?

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Pondokcina AX (Jawa Barat ID)
Originally Posted by emorace View Post

Did u already save that game be4 leavin'?

email: jcmnerv@yahoo.com
weblog: agunginfo.wordpress.com

I haven't had any issues with games on this emulator

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by JadeH View Post
I haven't had any issues with games on this emulator
Tactics Ogre, for example, very strange music.
Rudora No Hihou - bad readable text, no snes hires support.
Seiken Densetsu 3 - strange sounds, some text bad readable.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by OMOIKANE View Post
Tactics Ogre, for example, very strange music.
Rudora No Hihou - bad readable text, no snes hires support.
Seiken Densetsu 3 - strange sounds, some text bad readable.
a lot of games arent even starting

emu can't run star ocean.
any solution?

Tags
drnoksnes, emulator, games, snes, zeemote