Notices

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by neboja View Post
@gidzz: is a double-tap on playlist in now playing window, for play on purpose or a bug maybe???
yet another thing: when on playlist view in now playing, pressing a rewind or forward button doesn't focus on seek bar (default MP does)
Noticed the double tap thingy also, to me it feels as a bug

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Jamaica
opening a song or video via filebox or default file manager does not work it just show the player loading then closes

gidzzz, i'll do the Finnish translation for this great app.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megaexer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Can you add so I can made playlits by my self?

The double click was there because I hate accidentally changing songs, but after almost 15 minutes of playing with the playlist, trying to make up my mind, I decided it's not as easy as I thought and the single click will be back.

Originally Posted by mrwormp View Post
opening a song or video via filebox or default file manager does not work it just show the player loading then closes
I don't know why, I cannot reproduce that on my device...

Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
Can you add so I can made playlits by my self?
Wouldn't adding songs to "Now playing" and then selecting "Save playlist" from the menu do what you need?

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
I made the Spanish translation when I sent my fixes to MAG some time ago, but I'm sure it's outdated. Anyways, spanish users can use it for now.

Sorry for spamming, but I see there's too many volunteers here. Can you contribute with filebox for harmattan? I have english, spanish, italian, dutch, polish, russian, swedish and turkish for now.
Here you can find the tanslation file
Attached Files
File Type: zip spanish.zip (12.2 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by CepiPerez; 2011-11-01 at 11:10.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mrwormp View Post
i have the same issue.

@mrwormp, nkirk: open the terminal, type "openmediaplayer", then use a filemanager to open a file and post the terminal output.

I've prepeared a small update, focused mainly on translations:
  • Single click to select a song.
  • More translation-related cleanups.
  • Finnish translation by megaexer.
  • 90% complete Spanish translation by CepiPerez.
  • Updated the Polish translation.

There's no deb attached, because Open Media Player is now available from extras-devel.

Oh, and could someone using one of the translations tell me whether the FM transmitter dialog is translated?

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
Yes!!!!! single click is back, thanx mate

Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
Oh, and could someone using one of the translations tell me whether the FM transmitter dialog is translated?
The dialog seems to be translated but the umlauted a and o shows up garbled. It was the same way before the update, signifying the strings are taken from the default FM transmitter dialog.

Some of the buttons aren't translated like Yes and No, Settings --> "Save", FM Transmitter --> "Mhz" before choosing a frequency. Too long text strings cut off in buttons. Is there a line break option in the translation files, something like "\n"?

Last edited by megaexer; 2011-11-02 at 19:28. Reason: more testing

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse