Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Hey Quim, I tried merging my Nokia account to my developer account, and apparently the system is not case-sensitive anymore (it apparently linked to my old developer account, which I thought I'd terminated)

In any case, I've updated my information on the older profile (Hurrian) to match the newer one's (hurrian).

EDIT:
It seems that vi_, and possibly some other developers got their details mixed up in the SSO merge.
Can you please, please double-check the details of devs before the devices get sent out?

Last edited by Hurrian; 2012-06-28 at 12:13.

Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Hey Quim, I tried merging my Nokia account to my developer account, and apparently the system is not case-sensitive anymore (it apparently linked to my old developer account, which I thought I'd terminated)

In any case, I've updated my information on the older profile (Hurrian) to match the newer one's (hurrian).

EDIT:
It seems that vi_, and possibly some other developers got their details mixed up in the SSO merge.
Can you please, please double-check the details of devs before the devices get sent out?
No sh*t. Apparently my device is on a one way crack rocket to papa new guinea.

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Noted, and I got vi_'s email as well. I forwarded to the person doing the distribution.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Noted, and I got vi_'s email as well. I forwarded to the person doing the distribution.
Thank you qgil, How can I email you a pizza?

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Regardless, it is still a very good idea to double check addresses with the other CA winners, it is possible it is not only vi_ with wrong details, but only he to see it.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post

EDIT:
I've tried to check my Nokia Developer account and somehow the contact information was changed to phone number and email totally unrelated to me. The account seems to be so corrupted that the password is no longer valid, and with the wrong contact information I can't change it. So it's quite possible this was an unintended mistake caused by change to single sign-on. I guess it's also possible that there's some malfeasance going on.

I guess it would help if Quim can confirm the present status.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SD69 For This Useful Post:
I've tried linking my nokia.developer account, and it worked - although, "city" was smashed out to clear field, probably, due to change made (now it's "nearest city"). I've fixed it.

In any case, it's really good idea to - somehow - confirm data of other winners too, as with vi_ false location of "Papua new guinea" and SD69's phone/mail belonging to someone else, it doesn't look good. Reportedly, some people have problems with "Nearest city" too - as it doesn't detect nearest city properly, even if it's capitol...

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

So what is happening here? Are the CA receivers to create new accounts? Will our old accounts be resurrected? Should we send our details to someone?

SD69; I do not think this is a case of malfeasary, simply a colossal F'up on the part of the people who merged the databases. I think they have blindly combined developer.nokia accounts with ovi accounts. Unfortunately anyone with the same user name as you on OVI seems to have won the altercation.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
So what is happening here? Are the CA receivers to create new accounts? Will our old accounts be resurrected? Should we send our details to someone?

SD69; I do not think this is a case of malfeasary, simply a colossal F'up on the part of the people who merged the databases. I think they have blindly combined developer.nokia accounts with ovi accounts. Unfortunately anyone with the same user name as you on OVI seems to have won the altercation.
Whatever the cause, I hope it gets sorted out. I emailed my details to Quim because - what can it hurt? Don't know what else to do except report here. Has anybody received their device yet?

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by SD69 View Post
Whatever the cause, I hope it gets sorted out. I emailed my details to Quim because - what can it hurt? Don't know what else to do except report here. Has anybody received their device yet?
I got mail with right address but i checked it after merge and before it was sent. Maybe if you have all contacts with people, you should gather the info (as i don't think anyone would like to go public) and sent one email with all addresses and all the data in privacy to qgil?