Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by efion View Post
just a cosmetic suggestion, would anyone made the icons match to the harmattan's icons?

superb job anyway
Simple. Or you can draw your own.

/usr/share/extended-power-menu/icons
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip icons.zip (15.5 KB, 83 views)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MK99 For This Useful Post:
Hello ! Thank you for the very good work !

Unfortunately I can't install it without errors. When I try to install it as you say I get a the end of the process, just after "updating desktop entries... Done" :

Code:
 Duplicate sources.list entry http://repo.apps.formeego.org ./ Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/repo.apps.formeego.org_harmattan_apps_._Packages)
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package liblablgl-ocaml-dev
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package librsvg2-bin 
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package libboost-date-time-dev W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package libboost-dev
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package libboost-filesystem-dev 
W : Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package libboost-math-dev
W: IgnorIgnong Provides line with DepCompareOp for package libboost-program-options-dev
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package libboost-regex-dev
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package libboost-serialization-dev
W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://repo.pub.meego.com ./ Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/repo.pub.meego.com_home:_rzr:_harmattan_MeeGo%5f1.2%5fHarmattan%5fMaemo.org%5fMeeGo%5f1.2%5fHarmattan%5fstandard_._Packages) 
W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com harmattan/sdk/free Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/harmattan-dev.nokia.com_dists_harmattan_sdk_free_binary-armel_Packages) 
W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com harmattan/sdk/non-free Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/harmattan-dev.nokia.com_dists_harmattan_sdk_non-free_binary-armel_Packages
Any idea to solve it ? It seems to be a repo issue..

Last edited by bouznak; 2012-12-18 at 12:33.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
bouznak,

If you get the "updating desktop entries... Done" message after doing the installation it means it has already been installed. Or do you mean you get this after doing apt-get update? It would be better to post full logs...

Anyway you seem to have duplicate entries which can be deleted from /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ while these errors shouldn't affect the update of MAG's repo and installation of harmattan-power-menu...

Thank you thedead.

I've these errors at the end of the installation process, not by doing apt-get update.
I was thinking that they didn't affect the installation but Harmattan Power Menu don't work on my device. I try to press the power key two times but nothing happen.

I don't have any mod on this key...

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by bouznak View Post
Thank you thedead.

I've these errors at the end of the installation process, not by doing apt-get update.
I was thinking that they didn't affect the installation but Harmattan Power Menu don't work on my device. I try to press the power key two times but nothing happen.

I don't have any mod on this key...
Delete your duplicate entries to fix that part up and check if harmattan-power-menu is in your applications list in settings->apps->manage apps

Maybe there is an error there that is preventing it from working... Also did you try it after a reboot; although the postinst script restarts mce maybe it didn't for you so a reboot should prove it too...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Check PowerKeyDoubleAction in /etc/mce/mce.ini, it should be dbus-signal-powerkey_double_ind. If not, change it.

0.2 won't be soon, I MALFd my N9 trying to make /etc/init work, and so far I can't fix it (reflashing is a last resort).

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Thank you for your help guys.

It works now but I don't know what tip has done something. I've deleted repos and I've edited mce.ini but this one had already the line dbus-signal-powerkey_double_ind for PowerKeyDoubleAction.
But there was a line just below with "PowerKeyDoubleAction=" so I've written again after the "=" dbus-signal-powerkey_double_ind.

Then I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, rebooted the phone and finally it works. Thank you again !

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
first line commented with # and not active

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Hi all,

I've just installed this great apps, and when I double tap on power button the menu arrives. So changing sound and vibration work but clicking on reboot or power off etc ...don't work.

Any clues why it doesn't work as expected?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
inception?

Tags
extended, harmattan, power