Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
emumaster compatibility list doesn't shows if a game for example batman (0.2.2) is a gba, nes, snes etc making it difficult to download the file!!!

jfyi, I created a thread about porting Emumaster to Qt5 and SailfishOS:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1400707

Please excuse me if this is considered cross-posting.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
So, what ended up happening to this?

Where I can find saves location? There are PSX memcard in home/user/.emumaster, but where paste sav/frz.gz from GBA/SNES?

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA
Originally Posted by zaidk9 View Post
emumaster compatibility list doesn't shows if a game for example batman (0.2.2) is a gba, nes, snes etc making it difficult to download the file!!!
Go to the bottom of the spreadsheet and there are multiple workspaces. The workspace indicates what system it is, so the GBA tab has GBA games.

*.sav files support it's possible?

Last edited by Jarvis; 2014-06-17 at 17:19.

Hi there.
I'm trying to use Emumaster 0.4.0 on a Nokia n9 64GB.
I find the following problems, some of which keep me from playing:

- No sound at all.

- No way to switch disks when I'm asked for it.

- Pad buttons don't seem to convey the proper signals to the game.
For instance, in game Last Ninja 2, as tested with UAE, hitting fire button with joystick starts the game, but in Emumaster, no button of any pad configuration sends the fire signal. Not even the mouse.

- When I try to reconfigure the keyboard keys that are associated with each pad button, I get nothing. I hit the button that should let me choose the key bound to a given pad button, but nothing happens. Only that the button's label, instead of showing the letter bound (say "A"), shows 2 dots one after another (".."). What does that mean!?

What am I doing/understanding wrong? Is there any workaround to any of these problems?

Thanks to all in advance for any help on these issues.

Regards,
m.

Last edited by marc_albero; 2014-03-18 at 08:11. Reason: It is not an ellipsis, but 2 dots.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Poland
To change keyboard mapping you need to uninstall version 0.4.0, install previous version e.g. 0.3.0 and configure keymap in this version, then install ver. 0.4.0 again.

I don't know what happened with the 0,4 but when I upgraded I could no longer start a PSX game (FF VII). The bios file was there! but now It wasn't recognized. Downloaded a batch of 15 bios files and none worked. Downgrading

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by darknessangel View Post
I don't know what happened with the 0,4 but when I upgraded I could no longer start a PSX game (FF VII). The bios file was there! but now It wasn't recognized. Downloaded a batch of 15 bios files and none worked. Downgrading
Did you make sure they were named properly? That fixed it for me.