Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
Its obvious that there are server problems so why don't you just do as requested and fill out the bug reports on bugzilla? Reason being maintainers get notified when there is a new bug added so they can get onto it ASAP. Crying and bleating here won't get as quick a fix as the bugzilla.
I'm sorry Andrew. I didn't realise some people might interpret a simple question such as "again?" as crying and bleating!.

The rest of the posts appear to have been for earlier issues, I just resurrected it to save opening yet another thread on the same subject.

I also erred in not realising the BUG reporting facility relates to infrastructure tooling as well as platform stuff (ie N900).

Perhaps this is in the documentation somewhere I didn't read at the beginning since I am a bloke and rarely do blokes RTFM.

Again a failing for which I apologise.

Anyway next time, I'll do what I usually do and wait for it to return.

rgds

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
By the way, a useful troubleshooting tool is http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
Posts: 381 | Thanked: 847 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by slobodsky View Post
For me too. For some hours at this moment. And this is the most unreliable site in comparison with other sites I use.
There is a very flaky NFS server that the ISP is trying to get back alive. That has been the consistent source of outages during the spring, unfortunately

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bergie For This Useful Post:
There will be a bigger maintenance operation ongoing until 15:30 UTC at the ISP.

Not optimal, this comes to a total of over six hours of downtime today due to their hardware problem

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tekojo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
And itīs working again?

ooo don't use the 'again' word, some peeps don't like it!

rgds

now what was title of this thread again?

The Following User Says Thank You to uTMY For This Useful Post: