Active Topics

Notices

Most likely it is the ö. I think I will get a fix into the repository tonight - but you need to test it, because I only have my ID.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Finland
I thought that the password is my gmail password as i connected my gmail with the kaista account. When I double checked tvkaista had given me a separate password sent to my email. You can later change that in web TVkaista interface

Sure, just let me know when to test.

Hei, just checked and the username and password are encoded and the encoding works properly, so ä and ö should not be a problem. Long username probably is not the issue either, or at least mine is 14 characters long and is causing no problems.

If you did not already do so, could you check that you have the right username/password by going to the TVKaista site, logging out and manually entering the information in the fields at the top of the page? (I.e. do not use the Facebook/Twitter/whatever buttons.)

That's the first thing I tried - removed Facebook linking, signed out and logged back in. I naturally did it again now to make sure, and I re-typed both of them multiple times to fetcher. The account name and password are correct.

Any other ideas? :-I

Ok, tried to go to http://alpha.tvkaista.fi/feed with a browser and log on with the account. Even that fails. Logging on via tvkaista.fi main page works.

Might be a problem in tvkaista. I sent them an email.

Last edited by terje; 2010-09-16 at 19:02.

The problem was in TV-kaista. They removed the ö from my account name and now tvkaista-fetch works. Thanks for the help!

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
how can i get those 2 weeks for free?

Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
how can i get those 2 weeks for free?
Go to the tvkaista.fi site and click one of Facebook, Twitter etc. buttons at the top. By connecting your TVkaista ID to one of those services you get 2 weeks for free. Please note mrp's comment earlier that you need to use the ID/password tvkaista emails to you, not the ID of - for example - Facebook.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikaelh For This Useful Post:
For those who requested video format selection: which formats are you most interested in, and why?