Posts: 118 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ indonesia
At first right, after I do reflashing, just suddenly lost my signal and my problem appears.yang my 3G signal is not working (missing) now I only use 2.5 G.ada signals that can help restore it?

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ New Zealand
I had this same issue. Mine ended up being a fault with the phone and was replaced by nokia.

Make sure you have the correct firmware for you location.

There are several vaiants and I'm not 100% sure they work with all the different regions.

The Following User Says Thank You to DACHIGGA For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Love the title of this thread.

"I'm not working"

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Love the title of this thread.

"I'm not working"
i'm actually not working too

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

The Following User Says Thank You to atilla For This Useful Post:
Try the "2G/3G/Dual Mode Selection Applet" . Somebody probably set your phone for 3G operation, and since reflash, it has returned to default dual/2.5 preferred (dunno why, but the phone will never select 3G on this mode; mine won't, at least), but selecting the signal band thru the applet should fix that.

Personally, my phone has never selected a 3G network, but I never tested it, too. I'm currently in a non-3G area, but I'm going to a nearby city right now to buy a new keyboard, so I might as well test it there...

Btw, I'm not working here, too, lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to number41 For This Useful Post:
Before I do flasing, N900 I'm all right, my home region is very good 3G signal at all, now I'm experiencing this problem after flashing, I can not use the 3G signal.
I chose the firmware 20.2010.36-2 (Global) is still something wrong?
Please explanation from you guys!
thx

Originally Posted by number41 View Post
Try the "2G/3G/Dual Mode Selection Applet" . Somebody probably set your phone for 3G operation, and since reflash, it has returned to default dual/2.5 preferred (dunno why, but the phone will never select 3G on this mode; mine won't, at least), but selecting the signal band thru the applet should fix that.

Personally, my phone has never selected a 3G network, but I never tested it, too. I'm currently in a non-3G area, but I'm going to a nearby city right now to buy a new keyboard, so I might as well test it there...

Btw, I'm not working here, too, lol.
I'm currently using that application, but the 3G signal still does not work? if still there is something wrong in this case?

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
Did you already had a look in the phone settings? sometimes my N900 does the same but it helps when i go settings -> phone -> select dual or 3G network mode. then it scans for signal.

Originally Posted by KetkuFIN View Post
Did you already had a look in the phone settings? sometimes my N900 does the same but it helps when i go settings -> phone -> select dual or 3G network mode. then it scans for signal.
I've done it all, but still, the 3G does not work ? So far my N900 still can not use the 3G signal and the signal could only 2.5G ?

Now what else must I do to get a 3G signal in the N900 working again?

Help me