Notices

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Is there any way to find out who called you if they have their number hidden? Someone is calling me every once in a while whit a hidden number, and disconnecting after i answer... and i want to know who it is... I have been searching in the logfile, but there is nothing in the remote-uid columns at those times. thanks!

Originally Posted by imranpashaaaaa View Post
i have kept d triggers.txt file in MyDocs when i write " sqlite3 -batch /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el.db < triggers.txt " and pressed enter but it says that unable to oppen /home/user
your code is incorrect, find the below complete code.
=============
Code:
cd MyDocs 

sqlite3 -batch /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1.db < triggers.txt
=============

Originally Posted by hatem0 View Post
your code is incorrect, find the below complete code.
=============
Code:
cd MyDocs 

sqlite3 -batch /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1.db < triggers.txt
=============
Does this enable Extended Call Log app to show call durations or it just creates a txt file with such info? Thanks!

Originally Posted by hcm View Post
hi kovach,

I don't have that much time at the moment, but I'm very interested in how many of my included minutes I have used already, so I've put together a quick'n'dirty script.

It counts the number of outgoing gsm calls and the number of minutes (minutes rounded up for each call), and shows a total for the last month, and a "highscore" (nr of calls and nr of minutes grouped by callee).
You can configure the day of month at which the counting starts in the script itself (yes, my provider starts at the third day of the month -.-).
But there is nothing more to be configured, and no options/parameters – sorry, I just don't have enough time atm.

Regards
hcm
The script doesnt work in PR1.3. I get 0 in nr_calls even though endtime is being updated.

Script updated to work with PR1.3/CSSU.
Attached Files
File Type: txt calltimer.sh.txt (1.4 KB, 241 views)

Last edited by rajil.s; 2011-07-12 at 21:18. Reason: Script added

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajil.s For This Useful Post:
hi there...
i have a pretty unusual behavior, i only get call duration details for incoming calls... which kind of missing the point for me cause' in my country we don't pay for incoming (unlike Canada and some other places).
anyway no call duration for outgoing calls.... I tried uninstall and reinstall, tried replacing the trigger file and batch it again, tried clearing all the log history etc. nothing works
ideas anyone????

The triggers approach is interesting, but it blindly adds the additional time to the last entry. That's incorrect if there are multiple calls as the last one started gets all the time. Anyway I just uploaded a daemon monitor program that uses dbus to get the call id and update end_time. It has a GUI to display the call summary, though the plan minutes is only implemented to match my carriers minute rules.
http://maemo.org/packages/view/minutemonitor/

Originally Posted by rajil.s View Post
The script doesnt work in PR1.3. I get 0 in nr_calls even though endtime is being updated.

Script updated to work with PR1.3/CSSU.
how to use this updated script? whr to put this script?

Originally Posted by irameltzer View Post
hi there...
i have a pretty unusual behavior, i only get call duration details for incoming calls... which kind of missing the point for me cause' in my country we don't pay for incoming (unlike Canada and some other places).
anyway no call duration for outgoing calls.... I tried uninstall and reinstall, tried replacing the trigger file and batch it again, tried clearing all the log history etc. nothing works
ideas anyone????
same issue...