Posts: 224 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Cairo ;Egypt
Possible help from someone Especially AapoRantalainen

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=89570

The Following User Says Thank You to amr.fayz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Adding /usr/share/applications as a valid .desktop file path. (as it's used in Harmattan)

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
a restart entry in the power menu would be helpful..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to visN900 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by visN900 View Post
a restart entry in the power menu would be helpful..
Do you use the search function? Edit /etc/system/systemui.xml...

Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
if it's possible to customise stock phone app:

* larger contact photo;
* some "slide-to-answer" stuff. `cause sometimes proximity sensor tends to lag and call may be answered/discarded with random touch inside the pocket;
* maybe larger size of skype video;

* notification area - some additional button to mark sms as read without opening the whole messages app. useful for some technical messages with the same text.
BIG '+'

Last edited by tanago; 2013-03-28 at 15:25.

The Following User Says Thank You to tanago For This Useful Post:
I think the top 5 changes in the next CSSU should be:

Making portrait mode more efficient (some fixes adding for example the "status-area-orientationlock-applet", "Desktop portrait mode should have the abbility to be costomize differently from the landscape mode so the icons or widget dont mix up in each state etc.)
Improving Media Player with default "subtitles support", "fmboost" and "extra decoders" (with more decoders )
Giving us an improved browser (like opera is and there is a good source to take some ideas but it doesn't support flash player )
A better GPS app (asking too much )
And because i am asking too much i will give you something easy adding Reboot button in power menu as default.

Maybe there are more or less important than mine but that's what is coming to my mind right now.

Ofcourse the effort those guys giving to make N900 better and keep the lights on is recognizable but everybody should say his opinion and help as much as he can.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NokiaN900R For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
A more optimized phone app is really required.

Yesterday i was watching videos on my N900 and someone called me. Ringtone was playing but screen went black for about 6 seconds. After about 6 seconds phone app appeared. I'm using CSSU-Thumb and my device is running at 500 mhz min and 600 mhz max. Still it took it phone app 6 seconds to appear so that i can whether answer or reject the call.

Phone app needs to be improved. Thanks CSSU Team for keeping our N900 alive and improved.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
Is there any option to display 4 colomn app menu instead of 3 in potrait mode ?
please add flash options in video mode of camera. Want sumthing more simpler
than live focus.

The Following User Says Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Bulgaria
It will be usefull to have some way of viewing SMS delivery reports.
For example ..i sent SMS to someone , but his phone is not on /he's out of cell covarege/ .... X minutes later he's phone is ON and the SMS gets to him, the only way to catch the delivery report is to see the desktop notificaton at the moment the phone recives it.
Adding a line '%timestamp: delivery report' in the chat/sms window will be quite useful.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to l4m3rx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by l4m3rx View Post
It will be usefull to have some way of viewing SMS delivery reports.
For example ..i sent SMS to someone , but his phone is not on /he's out of cell covarege/ .... X minutes later he's phone is ON and the SMS gets to him, the only way to catch the delivery report is to see the desktop notificaton at the moment the phone recives it.
Adding a line '%timestamp: delivery report' in the chat/sms window will be quite useful.
Well, actually when you click on such message, you can recognize it quite easily - if it hasn't been received yet, you see just one time indicator. When it's been received another one appears: the time on the left is the time you sent it, the second one is the time is was received.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 13 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netehrlands
An up-to-date flashpoint.
Each time I have to flash my N900, I have to build up my portfolio on the N900 from RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin in 4 stages so not to lose my Calendar entries, Contactlist and telephon records.
Then go through the ricmarole of getting all the CSSU features one by one, because once you forget one stage you end up with streamer and libwildmidi0 blocking all the time spend on the (re-) flash.

Should this CSSU (say 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo7.2) flashpoint already exist than please direct me where I can find it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jlnh For This Useful Post:

Tags
cssu stable, nokia n900