Active Topics

Hello,

I'm selling my Jolla phone with White The Other Half and Limited Edition The Other Half. The phone works flawlessly and looks almost as new. There are some minor scratches on the body, the screen is still flawless and protected by an invisible shield screen protector.

In summary:
- Jolla Phone with White and Limited Edition Other Half, 16 GB, May 2013 Preorder, Warranty until December 2015.
- Hardware and Software working flawlessly
- pristine Display, absolutely scratchfree with installed screen protector
- Case in very good condition (see photos)
- original packaging and charger
- Payment method Paypal, quick shipping

I also sold my N9 here and the buyer was very satisfied with the phone (see this Thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92745)

Price: your offer + shipping costs, (I will ship worldwide)

I'm gladly waiting for your offers. :-)
Attached Images

Last edited by foredoomed; 2014-05-29 at 20:14.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Originally Posted by foredoomed View Post
Hello,

I'm selling my Jolla phone with White The Other Half and Limited Edition The Other Half. The phone works flawlessly and looks almost as new. There are some minor scratches on the body, the screen is still flawless and protected by an invisible shield screen protector.

In summary:
- Jolla Phone with White and Limited Edition Other Half, 16 GB, May 2013 Preorder, Warranty until December 2015.
- Hardware and Software working flawlessly
- pristine Display, absolutely scratchfree with installed screen protector
- Case in very good condition (see photos)
- original packaging and charger
- Payment method Paypal, quick shipping

I also sold my N9 here and the buyer was very satisfied with the phone (see this Thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92745)

Price: your offer + shipping costs, (I will ship worldwide)

I'm gladly waiting for your offers. :-)
Any particular reason why you are selling the phone?

€200
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
220 euro from NL

Originally Posted by Loepoes View Post
Any particular reason why you are selling the phone?
I love Sailfish and the idea behind the OS (true openess, multitasking, swipe UI). However Im too dependant on Android Apps and I desperately need a phablet size screen to work with my phone efficiently.

The Following User Says Thank You to foredoomed For This Useful Post:
Thanks for your offers. Considering I paid over 400€ 6 months ago I cant sell it with that good condition for half of it now :-) any more offers ?

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
I love Sailfish and the idea behind the OS (true openess, multitasking, swipe UI). However Im too dependant on Android Apps and I desperately need a phablet size screen to work with my phone efficiently.
Just curious. What are your top candidate Android phones?

I need a phablet so theres little choice sadly. HTC and Sony are no-gos due to no changeable battery. I got a Note 3 now, like the handwriting and screen size. Hate the touchwizcrap UI and the multitasking....

The Following User Says Thank You to foredoomed For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
$299. Not a penny more. According to me that is the price for a new jolla

Can't agree more. 4,5 is too small...5,5-6,3 are great! I have a few different ones if you want any input in that area. GL with the sale and your new big foot phone!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-05-29 at 16:38.

New Jolla is 389€,- which is more than 500$ :-o