Active Topics

Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
I think I will send off a similar inquiry. The more interest shown, the more chance they will make it available to maemo/meego.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
This is what Teamviewer replied me after posting my request for the availability of their application for Maemo Devices.

Dear Mr. Hameed,

Thank you very much for your inquiry and your interest in a TeamViewer version for Maemo Devices.

We are currently observing the development of the iPhone App in order to be able to make any further decisions concerning the development of applications for other mobile devices.

We would be happy to add you to our mailing list and inform you as soon as a solution for other mobile devices will be released.

If you would like to be added to that list please send us your full contact details.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Jasmin Alber
I had the same email exactly 1 month ago... lol

I told them about the Maemo OS, they replied me with:

Thank you very much for your inquiry and your interest in a TeamViewer version for Android.

We are currently observing the development of the iPhone App in order to be able to make any further descisions concerning the development of applications for other mobile devices.

We would be happy to add you to our mailing list and inform you as soon as a solution for other mobile devices will be released.

If you would like to be added to that list please send us your full contact details.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Daniel Steingräber
I was like: WTF!? Android!??!? I told them it was MAEMO is NOT Android

So I mailed them back and told them that MAEMO is a totally different OS then Android.

But if u see closely, it's just the SAME email that you got fareed_xtreme....

I hate automated emails...

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I had the same email exactly 1 month ago... lol

I told them about the Maemo OS, they replied me with:

I was like: WTF!? Android!??!? I told them it was MAEMO is NOT Android

So I mailed them back and told them that MAEMO is a totally different OS then Android.

But if u see closely, it's just the SAME email that you got fareed_xtreme....

I hate automated emails...
LMAO.... I knew it gotta be fishy.... How come they responded in just 1 day.... lolz.... Dnt wry, I have reposted them for an expected start date... lolz... let me see if they reply or not :P

I guess iphones become a pain for them even now. But as far as i have heard, it seems its already in the iphones app store.... Strange........ What do you think i copy both these emails and mail them stating I dint ask for automated mails....

Last edited by fareed_xtreme; 2010-04-10 at 15:34.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
What do you think i copy both these emails and mail them stating I dint ask for automated mails....
hahahahaha +1!!!!

it works on our n900??

Hi everyone
Forgotten that N900 has a great browser? Try

www.freeetv.com

directly in the browser. Notice the 3 "e"s is not a typo. There is also a freetv. (2 "e"s) but it is not as good !!! There are stations from just about every country in just about every language. Since the browser plays flash most of the stations work. I have found some that don't, can't say why, but the selection is so huge you are sure to find one you like. Nokia N900 rocks, who needs apps ?

Last edited by ER444; 2010-04-14 at 20:15.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ER444 For This Useful Post:
TV has announced Linux version of its software
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/index.aspx?os=linux
.deb package available
Can anyone make it work under N900 ?

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by Veix View Post
TV has announced Linux version of its software
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/index.aspx?os=linux
.deb package available
Can anyone make it work under N900 ?
In order to port this to N900 the i386 .deb is no use - we need the source code.

Problem is, we also would need wine on the N900 because the Teamviewer for Linux is based on it.

The tar.gz package has no sourcecode in it, it is all already compiled and has a own wine included - i just looked into it.

Teamviewer would be great on the N900 altough, it is a real "just works" remote app.

I noticed on a friends ipad he has teamviewer... just wish it was available on the N900!