I won't know until monday - amazon now says battery scheduled del'y date 1/5

but i was doing another test using advanced battery. as the unit re-charged and hit 100% (as shown by advanced battery)- nothing running no wifi- no applications and in offline mode - my n810 crashed and re-booted.

new battery delivered- and now fully charged and my n810 is now working absolutely perfect- i will wait until tonite when i have more time to try to drain the battery - but it looks like the new battery worked.

5 hours plus later....like the energizer bunny it keeps going and going.... i have had it on connected via bluetooth to my phone for 5 hours- downloaded a boat load of email, applications, rss feeds, photos i put lots of drain on the new battery and according to advanced power i have 71.1% left

Last edited by prk60091; 2009-01-05 at 22:22.

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Thats good! Did you try Flash video or VOIP? Also, I remember you saying that you bought a Nokia battery, so do you recommend them over the cheap knockoffs?

I should buy a battery...

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Originally Posted by Thesandlord View Post
Thats good! Did you try Flash video or VOIP? Also, I remember you saying that you bought a Nokia battery, so do you recommend them over the cheap knockoffs?

I should buy a battery...
flash works voip works and battery still does- i have my appendage back!

i always buy eom whether its a battery or an accessory for a camera

this is the battery i purchased - (http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-BP-4L-Ce...reative=380789) EOM and about half the nokia price

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Just received a 1800 Mugen battery. My reboot problem has vanished, and I am going to guess the Flash problem will also go away. It was a battery problem, just like prk60091.

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Tags
battery, flash, life, power, tablet