Posts: 178 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Ireland
Does anyone else have an issue with omweather on the 770?
Yesterday it started showing "No weather data for this station" for my local station or any station I added although it claims "Weather updated" when I try to do a refresh.
However it works fine on the n800. Normally when omweather fell over in the past (very rarely thankfully ) both the 770 and n800 were affected. In this case it seems it's just the 770.

Of course this might just be something local to my tablet .
So does anyone else who have the same problem?

Posts: 398 | Thanked: 301 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Texas
Make sure the tablet's time and date are correct. What you describe sounds like the weather is downloaded but not useful to the program since it's not current. I've had this happen to me in the past.

Frank

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frank Banul For This Useful Post:
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Ireland

D'oh.
Yep, that's the problem. I had to pop the battery yesterday and forgot to reset the time.

Thanks for the quick reply Frank.

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New York, NY
Ah, good thread, this helped me with my OMWeather (on N800) not getting the current weather also. In my case my time appeared to be set correctly, but I didn't have my location (tablet location, not OMWeather location) set correctly. It defaults to London, but I'm in New York. As soon as I set location to New York and refreshed OMWeather, it retrieved the current weather data. I'm not sure why this was necessary, but just in case it helps someone else.