Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Canada
everytime i switch it to internal memory, i closed the camera, bam it goes back to memory card. can someone help me, i only left my memory card for nitdroid. thanks!!

The Following User Says Thank You to mtlsupra For This Useful Post:
it's a known bug if i'm not mistaken. not sure if it was fixed in pr 1.3.

It works alright in pr1.3.. maybe it was a bug that got fixed like droll stated above..

Originally Posted by droll View Post
it's a known bug if i'm not mistaken. not sure if it was fixed in pr 1.3.
Yup, it's #8640. WONTFIX.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
you are either lying or twisting the truth a bit. I am unable to reproduce the issue with instructions given (hint: have you plugged your n900 to pc in mass memory mode?)
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
usually its a annoying bug that only appears if you connect your phone via mass storage mode.
but i hate this bug too

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
you are either lying or twisting the truth a bit. I am unable to reproduce the issue with instructions given (hint: have you plugged your n900 to pc in mass memory mode?)
I think he is right. I too had this issue with PR 1.2. The DCIM folder was created on my internal memory card and all the photos taken were getting stored in that folder.

But I think this was somehow solved in PR 1.3 or it is not reproducible in PR 1.3.

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
when you connect your phone with your PC in mass memory mode the phone switches your saved photo folder to your memory card.....its an annoying bug....no fix with PR1.3

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by vkv.raju View Post
I think he is right. I too had this issue with PR 1.2. The DCIM folder was created on my internal memory card and all the photos taken were getting stored in that folder.

But I think this was somehow solved in PR 1.3 or it is not reproducible in PR 1.3.
The behavior is unchanged in PR1.3

If you set your images to be stored on the internal eMMC it will work fine until you connect in mass storage mode - at this point the setting is changed to store images on the external memory.

The devs didn't feel this was a bug.

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by dchky View Post
The devs didn't feel this was a bug.
Just read through the bug report and the asinine attitude of the devs is amazing. The basic problem is that a user preference is silently changed. The closing remark by a dev is that the bug is a well thought out feature even though none of the users thought so.