Notices

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
I am not getting the server error any more on TweetGo.net but when i click on "More" at the bottom of the page nothing happens and I see an error message saying 'something went wrong, try refreshing' - which doesn't do anything.

This is truly the best Twitter app I've come across so far and it sure doesn't hurt that it's a pure web app - I just hope some of the bugs gets worked out
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Last edited by silvermountain; 2010-04-26 at 05:11.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Merseyside
Same here this morning.

Did you hear anything back from the developer?

I get the error when I select certain lists. Agree with people here, this is by far the best and most useable Twitter app for the N900, simply beacuse of List support.

Absolutely the best client for N900. Simple, clean interface, with complete features set.
Love it.

I'm the developer of tweetgo.net - so sorry for the downtime over the last couple days. Issues with the ever changing twitter API

Everything should be fixed now, I just pushed out the last couple needed changes!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mbthomas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
I can confirm that, running perfectly on my N810 and looking great as always.

Thanks for a super webapp!
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Not only on the N900, but also on the "home-PC"

Got it open almost all day, love the simple layout !

Originally Posted by Spartagek View Post
Not only on the N900, but also on the "home-PC"

Got it open almost all day, love the simple layout !
Lol, I use it on my home laptop as well.
I do really like that I was able to delete Mauku/Witter completely from my tablet though. This looks much better AND gives me more precious space

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Merseyside
So pleased this morning that it was working a treat again.

Great app. Big thanks.

I use it on my desktop at home as well.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
-- whoops --

Tags
diablo, duplicate, n800, n810, n900, twitter