Notices

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
This game is using swirl gesture for zooming in Qt: Happy Frog.

By the way, I don't see this game in Extras.

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Nice to see this program translated now.

Two remarks:
- The about screen is still not centered correctly in portrait on the N900, so a part is not readable. Maybe you decided to leave it this way, but I got no reply on this earlier.
- Looks like you have mixed up modRana an Mieru again . In the about is says "Dou you like modRana?". It is spelled incorrectly and not translated using the corresponding language string.

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
This game is using swirl gesture for zooming in Qt: Happy Frog.

By the way, I don't see this game in Extras.
Nice! I'll see how it is implemented. Might be also useful for other projects, like modRana (map zoom).

Originally Posted by ade View Post
Nice to see this program translated now.

Two remarks:
- The about screen is still not centered correctly in portrait on the N900, so a part is not readable. Maybe you decided to leave it this way, but I got no reply on this earlier.
- Looks like you have mixed up modRana an Mieru again . In the about is says "Dou you like modRana?". It is spelled incorrectly and not translated using the corresponding language string.
Thanks ! Both should be fixed in 2.4.11.

Last edited by MartinK; 2012-09-04 at 23:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Hey, I'm trying out Mieru for the first time on a stock (non-cssu) N900. But when I try to run it, I get an error message talking about "No module named dbus". From a bit of googling, it seems that I'd probably need to install python-dbus from somewhere; but I'm not sure exactly where to find it. Is there a preferred way to pull down python-dbus, or perhaps have I installed Mieru incorrectly (and python-dbus should have already been installed)? Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Hey, I'm trying out Mieru for the first time on a stock (non-cssu) N900. But when I try to run it, I get an error message talking about "No module named dbus". From a bit of googling, it seems that I'd probably need to install python-dbus from somewhere; but I'm not sure exactly where to find it. Is there a preferred way to pull down python-dbus, or perhaps have I installed Mieru incorrectly (and python-dbus should have already been installed)? Thanks!
I've added a dependency on python-dbus to Mieru 2.4.15 - it should show up in the repositories any moment now. So just upgrade the package and try if it works this time.

You can also try to run it with the QML interface when you are at it:

Code:
python /opt/mieru/mieru.py -p maemo5 -u QML
But it would probably not work due to outdated Qt & PySide libraries.

Thanks for testing !

Last edited by MartinK; 2012-09-07 at 09:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Jyväskylä, Finland
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
I've created a translation page on the wiki (Czech & simplified Chinese translations are already done) - but just posting it here is also fine.
Added Finnish translation on the wiki page.

The Following User Says Thank You to mve For This Useful Post:
Just installed 2.4.14 on the N9 from the store and I have the following problem:

Viewing .zip files tapping next page on the last page jumps to the LAST page of the next file and not to the first page.

The Following User Says Thank You to hw9xx For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mve View Post
Added Finnish translation on the wiki page.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by hw9xx View Post
Just installed 2.4.14 on the N9 from the store and I have the following problem:

Viewing .zip files tapping next page on the last page jumps to the LAST page of the next file and not to the first page.
Thanks for reporting the issue!

I found that it was trying to load history even for chapters that were opened automatically (so if there was a record in the history for the next chapter that it was last time open on the last page, it would open it on the last page and not on the first).

It should be fixed in 2.4.16 & I've already submitted an update to Ovi store. As it might take a few days to go through QA, you can in the meantime grab the updated package from the Mieru cutting edge repository.

Just note that I'm not really sure how it would interact with the Ovi-installed Mieru package.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hw9xx View Post
Just downloaded 2.4.16 from the store and I can confirm the bug is fixed. Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to hw9xx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Latest updates have definitively improved the usability, thanks.

I have two small feature requests.

Could you implement an option for continuous scrolling such as in a PDF reader so there will be no need to tap on the screen to change the page?

Second one, it's usual to have a collection of comics in which some of them are in CBR/CBZ format but also some are in PDF format. In that circumstance, when finishing a comic which is previous to a PDF document, the tap to open next comic is not working, obviously. Could you offer an option in that case, to open the PDF file with the external document reader or open the next valid file?

The Following User Says Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post: