Active Topics

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 389 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sydney
It is CE - community edition.

Btw, some people like to do their work do the talking not their PR as certain other entities.

As cancer took over the TMO forums, regulars left, and that includes most developers.

You might want to explore the irc, and perhaps bring the long stick to poke them out.

Seriously, my guess that a lot of influences(Nokia-Intel, Nokia-M$, damn users) has caused them to shift their interests.

It is just very sad that it all has to end that way. When I joined this forum after buying N900 it looked completely difrent. I truely miss the old times and to be ohnest I'don't know where to go when the old N900 says bye bye.

Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by fw190 View Post
It is just very sad that it all has to end that way. When I joined this forum after buying N900 it looked completely difrent. I truely miss the old times and to be ohnest I'don't know where to go when the old N900 says bye bye.
This place will be here for a long time after the N900 is gone, and when maemo.org does dissappear, I hope reggie keeps internettablettalk.com up for whatever stuff we have in the future.

The Following User Says Thank You to tswindell For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
I think #meego-arm at freenode on IRC is fun to observe. I´m no developer but it´s fun to see the boiling activity going on there.

recently I've joined the mailing list for MeeGo handset and I must admit that there are a few things going on in there.