Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by fahadj2003 View Post
do you still wonder why its hilarious?
can we move this to OT now?
and yea, 1 point for frown button. it turns me on.
Sorry Sir, would you please elaborate? I can't see how my own original post would possibly be OT on this thread, so you are suggesting to take the whole thread to OT for the forum? Quite sane, especially considering how on-topic *all* posts of you 2 guys have been.
Or should we take your signature for serious? Then I understand your whole series of posts as begging for ban.

Congrats, you are the most hilarious part of the whole story here. Could it be you're suggesting to others about "google your best friend" but clearly demonstrate your own ignorance and inability to google, e.g. for http://www.google.com/search?q=DONT_PANIC to find (among others) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_P...#Don.27t_Panic .
Honestly you are clearly exposing you got either no clue, or are trolling intentionally according to your own signature - probably both though.
Abill_uk answered your posts, feel honored by the fact (and this time I won't help you out to get the meaning and rationale of my words)
And deleting your posts 2 and 3 down from here like http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1061371 with your offenses and trolling, which I partially tried to deal with by editing this post rather than further bloating the thread by adding another fullquote answer, won't make those posts undone - it just shows even the clearer your true motivations.
@abill_uk: thought you said "good bye"? :-o Was too good to be true, I knew it.

/j

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2011-07-31 at 03:20.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
Sorry Sir, would you please elaborate?
Or should we take your signature for serious? Then I understand your whole series of posts as begging for ban.

/j
you turn me on.
can i have your number?

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by fahadj2003 View Post
lol you sound like her husband.. ----> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3380/...d9f5995c37.jpg
HAHAHAHA that was funny lmao.

But the op has a point you know... but i do not agree with his limiting posts, crazy suggestion and yes can we have a look at the video first?.

Sorry Sir, would you please elaborate?

Congrats, you are the most hilarious part of the hole story here. Could it be you're suggesting to others about "google your best friend" but clearly demonstrate your own ignorance and inability to google, e.g. for http://www.google.com/search?q=DONT_PANIC to find (among others) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_P...#Don.27t_Panic .
Honestly you are clearly exposing you got either no clue, or are trolling intentionally according to your own signature - probably both though.
Abill_uk answered your posts, feel honored by the fact (and this time I won't help you out to get the meaning and rationale of my words)
@abill_uk: thought you said "good bye"? :-o Was too good to be true, I knew it.

/j
With all due respect you are asking for your own trouble in the way you fire at people on here !.

Your not god you know !.

thanks for completely hijacking and taking OT the thread. Have you even tested the original post's instructions?

@admin: can we please finally get a thanks^-1 aka frown button? or alternatively limit the number of posts per day each user is allowed, or sth to increase the costs of abusing tmo for smalltalk

:-(
Welcome to hijacking ! been there many times and i can honestly say if you just ease up on your downward talk to people this would not happen.

Like the idea your proposing but please remember everyone is entitled to an opinion even if it disagree's with yours .

Go way back in my history and you will see just who started all the probems and yssss it is all the old members who think they have mod's permission to troll.

Get a nice new bootmovie if you don't like the shaking hands anymore :-D No sound on this one.
Actually losing the sound is very useful in situations
where turning the phone back on in a hostile environment
or otherwise requires silence.

And never forget: the answer is 42 ;-)

jOERG
All these years later:
a perfectly wrong answer to a perfectly wrong question.

Thanks for this, joerg, rather cool

My Mods for Wonko's Advanced Clock Plugin:
ISO8601 clock mod and Momental_IST clock mod

Printing your Email with the N900

The Following User Says Thank You to theonelaw For This Useful Post:
fahadj2003 I reported you for trolling, if that is the only thing you want to do here why don't you just go away?

Few months ago I though tmo couldn't get any worse but I was wrong. The trolls seem to enjoy trolling even more. It would be great if the mods here would just start banning people and ip's.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pasih For This Useful Post:
Posts: 237 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mittelfranken, Germany
I did change my bootup video by some other instructions. This might be some way.

Now for the video itself: The idea is great, especially considering the deeper meaning to it. N900 became something like a hhgttg to me. But: The video does not display the originals contradictory or maybe it does by not being like I would imagine a note on the cover of the hhgttg? I still think the video is falling short of the idea.

Last edited by Amboss; 2011-08-03 at 12:14. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to Amboss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by Amboss;1063388[...
The idea is great, especially considering the deeper meaning to it. N900 became something like a hhgttg to me. But: The video does not display the originals contradictory or maybe it does by not being like I would imagine a note on the cover of the hhgttg? I still think the video is falling short of the idea.
Well, the artwork hadn't been done by me (still waiting for the original designer to speak up, alas I forgot his name so I can't properly attribute :-s). I only had the idea, originally for OM freerunner's bootloader splashscreen.

Anyway contributions welcome :-D - I'll happily host all your submissions if you want me to do.

cheers
jOERG

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

Tags
bootscreen, clean towel, customize, dont panic!