Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Hey guys just installed the App and gave it a test drive, as besttt said, it's doen't completely block the call, it rings a couple of times first before blocking it. Same applies to the one I had before, Call Blocker, the same thing happens, so I thought I should try this one but it does the same thing, so it doesn't help much if U have a Stoker that U wanna block silently.
I hope I fix the issue in version 1.5.0

Secondly, since I was using my wife's phone for testing, I had to put her in the Blacklist, when I was done I removed her from the list but the App continued Blocking her, so I switched it off completely, any workaround here? Haven't checked SMSs yet! I'm using 1.3.0 on PR.1.3
That's a little wired. Can you reproduce this issue?

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
Version 1.50 is up. However, I can't download from OVI store (as usual!!!!)

Whoever's in charge of Nokia Store for Meego apps really needs a whacking in the head!!
I have new version... found an issue though that i no longer open images of blocked MMS... anyone else seeing this?

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
try tap and hold the MMS in the log, and then "show details"

[tw] @kegnatz

Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
try tap and hold the MMS in the log, and then "show details"
Yes, that bit works, but not the next stage when the details are listed... can't open the image at that point

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
hmm, strange... everything ok overhere... maybe a corrupted one - tried with some other MMSes?

[tw] @kegnatz

yep, tried half a dozen - none working. The thumbnails or perhaps the images at least are still there under /home/user/.mms/msg/messageid... but just can open via the UI... hmmm emailed Matt anyway, will see what happens.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ perpetuity
Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
Version 1.50 is up. However, I can't download from OVI store (as usual!!!!)
I have the same problem here. I am unable to download the latest version of Firewall+ Pro from the Ovi Store. I have tried using both cellular and WiFi connections, and rebooting countless times. Uninstalling the app to install it once again (thinking that the daemon blocks installation/download) does not solve the problem as well. Is there any way to obtain the latest .deb file, l32606? Bought it legally, by the way.

cheers.

Originally Posted by known View Post
I have the same problem here. I am unable to download the latest version of Firewall+ Pro from the Ovi Store. I have tried using both cellular and WiFi connections, and rebooting countless times. Uninstalling the app to install it once again (thinking that the daemon blocks installation/download) does not solve the problem as well. Is there any way to obtain the latest .deb file, l32606? Bought it legally, by the way.

cheers.
took 3 attempts but i got it... need to cancel after each failure though & fo a fresh download not just a retry

It would be very neat feature to add selective call ansrewer to Firewall+ Pro.
I mean that for example fw+ would open the call and tell the caller that "this number is not receiving private number calls" or leave specific message for vocations and other out of office situations just for the colleagues etc... and still receive normal social calls normally. What do you think?

I would like to confirm that Firewall Pro works without blocked numbers ringing AT ALL for users on PR 1.3 using FasterN9 (stable) and N9 QuickTweak Coderus' status bar tweaks.

I saw reports that there were one or two telephone rings even for blocked numbers, but that this would be corrected. Has this issue been successfully resolved? Does anyone still have this problem?