Notices

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
Hi,

I've just flashed my N900 to the release firmware (also reflashed the eMMC).

I then went to re-install the apps I used to have but can't for some reason find DrNokSnes. I've enabled extras-testing and even extras-devel but it's just not there. A bit confused as I don't remember having seen that it had been pulled. Can anybody please point me to what I'm missing here?

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to mehdiE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
It\'s still in Extras-devel, like it always has been. (http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...e/d/drnoksnes/)

Sure that the repositories are added correctly and that they are actually in use? (Extras-devel has a nice habit now of messing up its Packages file from time to time)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by mehdiE View Post
Hi,

I've just flashed my N900 to the release firmware (also reflashed the eMMC).

I then went to re-install the apps I used to have but can't for some reason find DrNokSnes. I've enabled extras-testing and even extras-devel but it's just not there. A bit confused as I don't remember having seen that it had been pulled. Can anybody please point me to what I'm missing here?

Cheers
It's in Extras.

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Waiting for time to code latest stupid details like a onscreen exit button and hardware to test it myself before pushing to extras-testing.

EDIT: But yes, it should be in extras-devel.

Last edited by javispedro; 2009-11-23 at 11:43.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London
Cheers all. Got it now.

Please don't laugh but here is what happened: when I added the extras-devel catalogue, I named it extras-devel but used extras-testing in the URL for some reason. I somehow failed to spot the issue even though I checked the URL several times. Must have been tired last evening.

The Following User Says Thank You to mehdiE For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
And the usual disclaimer:
Only use Extras-Devel or Extras-Testing repository if you know what you are doing. Applications there can eat your data and destroy your device.

Never point end users to Extras-Devel or Extras-Testing without a clear warning.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andre Klapper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
And the usual disclaimer:
Only use Extras-Devel or Extras-Testing repository if you know what you are doing. Applications there can eat your data and destroy your device.

Never point end users to Extras-Devel or Extras-Testing without a clear warning.

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 138 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ St. Louis, MO, USA
It looks like it's gone again... not in extras, extras-testing, or extras-devel

That's because of the nintendo problem. See here

The Following User Says Thank You to MrGrim For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Nintendo wants you to buy a real SNES. They don't sell it anymore, but that doesn't matter to the lawyers.

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:

Tags
drnoksnes, emulator, games, snes, zeemote