Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
HTC live stream from MWC starting now. Check it out right here :http://live.cnet.com/Event/HTCs_MWC_...ess_conference

Samsungs live event starting in 2 hours and 13 minutes. Check out the next Galaxy here: http://youtu.be/CVk3ZWrhHxc

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-03-01 at 15:07.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Holy bezel-bashing, Batman! I've got an HTC One M8 -- there are no side bezels at all. Any time I pick it up, I end up clicking on something -- just the pads of my fingers pushing against the (extremely thin) edges of the phone stick out far enough over the glass to be recognized. (I've gotten a bit better at picking up the phone very, very, very carefully as I've gotten used to it, but I still end up accidentally starting apps or setting off actions in the running app...)

This bezel-less concept seems insane to me. I've gotta ask, if you don't want bezels, how do you plan to actually handle a phone -- do you pick it up using suction cups on the back or something?
sir
bezels are horrible just horrible
no matter what
end of conversation

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
HTC announced this with vive

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
I have to say I love lenovo laptops. What about lenovo phones? how is lenovo cam phones?

http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/03...-june-for-349/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
I dont understand why samsung dropped removeable battery and sd card option ? I really liked these two options as only Samsung was providing these options in high end devices (correct me if iam wrong).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
I dont understand why samsung dropped removeable battery and sd card option ?
Well, obviously, these features extend the usable lifespan of the device. The faster you choose to throw away your phone and buy a new one, the better for the manufacturer...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
I dont understand why samsung dropped removeable battery and sd card option ? I really liked these two options as only Samsung was providing these options in high end devices (correct me if iam wrong).
Reasons could be that Samsung provide wireless charging built-in. They also provide uber fast charging. 10 min charging gives 4 h of usage according to samsung which is twice as fast as iPhone 6(fastest at the moment)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mwc2015