Active Topics

Hi,
I stopped using my n900 for a while since i was using my other phone for a few days.After a few days when i wanted to use my nokia n900 again it wont charge.I mean it was working completly fine till the time i was using it but when i stopped and i guess the battery drained out aswell.But, now when i connect it to the wall charger the phone vibrates the nokia screen comes up with a usb sign on the top corner for a few seconds but powers off again.i tried reflashing it aswell but the same is happening when i connect it to the computer.I pressed the 'U' button and connected it to the computer but again the same problem kept happening..It wont stop..whenever i put it on charging this whole thing keeps on repeating...i really dont knw what to do since its not ready to even flash or connect to the computer for the least..PLEASE HELP ME!!I LOVE MY NOKIA N900.i had worked fine since 2 years never gave me a problem.flashed it used nitroid,did evrythng but i never faced any problem..i dunoo why this is happening...any advice would be highly helpfull..sorry if a similar thread existd but wasn't able to find anythng with the same problem...PLEASE HELP!!

The Following User Says Thank You to toxicated For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
excuse me but this is what happen when you leave your N900
sorry if a similar thread existed but wasn't able to find anything with the same problem...PLEASE HELP!!
for sure you wont because no on here left his N900 alone
btw read the trouble shooting on the wiki that may help you
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

Sounds your bat is completely dead, charge it from an external charger and see if it turns on. If not try take out the battery for a few mins and try keeping it connected for a PC USB port for couple of hours. If it doesn't work try the wall charger, phone turning on and off is normal for a dead battery, don't rush the process as you might not succeed in the first go.

/nkirk

The Following User Says Thank You to nkirk For This Useful Post:

The Following User Says Thank You to immi.shk For This Useful Post:
well i have tried evrythng..from putting it on charging for a long while pc and wall charger aswell...all it does is keeps on showing the nokia screen and power off n keeps on repeating it..i dnt knw wths wrong

i am actualy facing the exactly same problem now.
i also had this problem before.

i have 2 batteries and long time ago batteryA started to stop charging anymore. just few weeks ago, when i tried batteryA again, it charged and worked.

just few days ago, i left my N900 unused and now both batteries and the N900 are having the problem as mentioned in the beginning of this thread.

i searched and didnt have to create new topic
hope someone can provide explanation, if not solution.

Originally Posted by toxicated View Post
Hi,
I stopped using my n900 for a while since i was using my other phone for a few days.After a few days when i wanted to use my nokia n900 again it wont charge.I mean it was working completly fine till the time i was using it but when i stopped and i guess the battery drained out aswell.But, now when i connect it to the wall charger the phone vibrates the nokia screen comes up with a usb sign on the top corner for a few seconds but powers off again.i tried reflashing it aswell but the same is happening when i connect it to the computer.I pressed the 'U' button and connected it to the computer but again the same problem kept happening..It wont stop..whenever i put it on charging this whole thing keeps on repeating...i really dont knw what to do since its not ready to even flash or connect to the computer for the least..PLEASE HELP ME!!I LOVE MY NOKIA N900.i had worked fine since 2 years never gave me a problem.flashed it used nitroid,did evrythng but i never faced any problem..i dunoo why this is happening...any advice would be highly helpfull..sorry if a similar thread existd but wasn't able to find anythng with the same problem...PLEASE HELP!!
You have To use a 5800 To charge your battery then flash your N900 with Maemo Flasher . but your bootloader maybe doesn't work too. You have to reinstall it (I don't know how)

Originally Posted by mkhib View Post
You have To use a 5800 To charge your battery then flash your N900 with Maemo Flasher . but your bootloader maybe doesn't work too. You have to reinstall it (I don't know how)
ur 1st post.

The Following User Says Thank You to yauchildchew For This Useful Post:
i am tryin to get hold of the battery...so lets see if it works,,,would probly flash it this weekend..

Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
or you can charge your battery in your frend's NOKIA 5800
Maybe this helps also:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=13