Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by DaSilva View Post
Could you please use CellID instead because it is better for smaller areas?
Yes, no problem.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bzouk For This Useful Post:
Hi,

Can i help you to fix some stuff like profile load , adn making your app as a desktop widget ?
I got it to build, creating a deb package for the builder in scrachbox and maemo autobuilder.

Please tell me, you do a lot of work, and i never found the time to do that, but i have time to do some fix

Fabrice

The Following User Says Thank You to BabelO For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by BabelO View Post
Hi,

Can i help you to fix some stuff like profile load , adn making your app as a desktop widget ?
I got it to build, creating a deb package for the builder in scrachbox and maemo autobuilder.

Please tell me, you do a lot of work, and i never found the time to do that, but i have time to do some fix

Fabrice
Hi Fabrice,

yes that is great and of course I welcome your help. I want to learn new stuff too . If you have icq, jabber, skype just send me PM and we can talk about it.

I am programing new version of N9Profile. I have idea that I could split calendar profile, timed profile, location profile etc. into plug-ins. N9Profile will load plug-ins and use them to set profiles into device. Others developer can create plug-ins of course.

Kuba

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bzouk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Hi there,

I have a question about N9Profile.
When I want t modify a profile I can't change the sms-bar. Everytime I set this bar to the right and saved the settings the bar is always back to "0". So there's no sound when receiving a sms message!
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Does N9Profile work after a reboot without clicking on the application shortcut?

Originally Posted by Whity View Post
Hi there,

I have a question about N9Profile.
When I want t modify a profile I can't change the sms-bar. Everytime I set this bar to the right and saved the settings the bar is always back to "0". So there's no sound when receiving a sms message!
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
No, it is my stupid mistake , i will fix it.

DaSilva

No N9Profile will not start when you reboot. This will be in future releases.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bzouk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
[QUOTE=Bzouk;769199]No, it is my stupid mistake , i will fix it.

Hi Bzouk,

I've got an update this morning and the setting of the volume works! Many thanks!

Still 2 questions:
1) In the settings of the phone number rules I cannot add a new phonenumber. The telephone number must be in the format +XXXXXXXXXX. When I entered a number in this format it keeps coming with the message of the format.
2) Is it possible in the Network profile to enter a rule when you are connected with bluetooth to, for example a carkit? That would be great!

Maarten

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Will this fantastic app have much of a drain on the battery as it is always running in the background?

GREAT WORK you make Nokia look stupid !!!!.

Cool program, along the lines of using GPS to determine location, and chance of adding WiFi for determining location? I don't usually have the GPS on, but it would be cool to change the profile when I get home and my phone can "see" my wireless router.

Also, is this in the repository yet? I looked and wasn't able to find it, but my phone has been complaining about not being able to fully update the extra-devel repo.

Again, thanks for a cool app.

Edit:
Found it on extras-devel, was just a problem with my phone updating the repo.

Last edited by TechnoSwiss; 2010-07-30 at 17:35.

Er... maybe I should hold off on posting until I'm fully awake, since the WiFi profile change is already an option.