Posts: 39 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ London
This is related to this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=693554

Basically, I had teh PR1.1 bug where new messages wouldn't change their status to read even after I've read them, so that means that I'd have tens or hundreds of texts showing as unread. Now, the PR1.2 fixed this for new messages, but it didn't resolve the issue for old messages...for instance, if I receive a new text now and I read it, it won't count as unread, but if any messages received before the PR1.2 update are still showing as unread...I've tried opening them, reading them, nothing, rebooting, taking out the battery, nothing...anyone experiencing the same thing?

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ London
I'm going to report it as a bug in the meantime anyway....

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ malaysia
SMS issues in conversations, selecting a contact does display the New SMS button even though the number is saved as Mobile. Have to open the contact again edit and save and then the SMS is enabled. Does anyone else have this issue? with 1000+ contacts i cannot imagine going thru each one and saving them.

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
can anybody tell me what I can do with this problem? I can't update this two apps !!
Attached Images

I suspect that the sms database files are probably read only - try deleting an old message?

Can you delete it and does it disappear?

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
yes I can delete sms and this is also away then ...

Hi:
I have the following problem: when sending a message, get a mixed message, with part of the current message and part of a previously sent message. Thanks in advance for your support!

same problem as pipoextreme, cannot update those 2 "apps".

I remember that I was able to type "jh do" in the To: field and when pressing send the phone showed "Jhon Doe" and "Jhon Douglas", now the only way to find them is typing only the first name. If I type part of the last name it is not showed. Is that and improvement or a bug?

Last edited by dhcmega; 2010-06-10 at 04:52. Reason: typo