Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
TBH
I have no idea about fixability.
But above seems only possible way...

SIM tray may of course directly lie into your face but scanned code should have not done so
One more proof you should always check with 'flasher -i' on a device you are not 100% sure about.
thing is, that flasher, did not gave me any info when pluged in, only when start flashing command phone will get recognized, also after awhile N9 will freeze and screen would change colors like to 16 bit, and only way out it is to turn off and on again.

Now Phone is at technician, who knows IF he can find something at all, also it takes while to boot up into Harmatan

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by tomislav View Post
thing is, that flasher, did not gave me any info when pluged in, only when start flashing command phone will get recognized, also after awhile N9 will freeze and screen would change colors like to 16 bit, and only way out it is to turn off and on again.

Now Phone is at technician, who knows IF he can find something at all, also it takes while to boot up into Harmatan
Harmattan can be tricky, even as it is fairly open (or can be made to behave so) the flashing process is closed and proprietary.

If you cannot get it flashed with Harmattan, you should be able to install SFOS or Nemo on it.

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Harmattan can be tricky, even as it is fairly open (or can be made to behave so) the flashing process is closed and proprietary.

If you cannot get it flashed with Harmattan, you should be able to install SFOS or Nemo on it.
Yes but., is it fully functional? also will imei not showing issue dissappear

. Somehow, I think this is hardware related

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Possibly.

But first guess is you screwed it by flashing a non-asian over an asian firmware (SW wise).

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Possibly.

But first guess is you screwed it by flashing a non-asian over an asian firmware (SW wise).
Don't get it how could be Asian firmware on it the phone was bought in Sweden, box from the phone says SE when scanned barcode under about product, it gives me the same number under SIM tray that pointed me to SE version of sw

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Made your homework:
A variant configuration within a release consists of same software code line but some application data, modules or applications them self may be in or out between variants. For example, a typical space consuming regional variable in devices is the pre-loaded maps data. The VVV variant codes are as follows:

* 001: Europe
* 003: China
* 005: SEAP
* 006: Arabic
* 009: Europe-2 (almost identical to 001)

Additionally to these listed variants, there are numerous country- and operator-specific variants with differences, for example, in selection of preloaded applications or operator specific needs.
So 009 is really an european FW but your error messages led me to think it was an asian-european CMT problem.
Sorry for confusion.

Now I guess you have a (afaik not yet solved by anyone) HW problem

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Made your homework:

So 009 is really an european FW but your error messages led me to think it was an asian-european CMT problem.
Sorry for confusion.

Now I guess you have a (afaik not yet solved by anyone) HW problem
Technician gave me small update, so far found that security feature is broken and it is software related since he checked SIM tray and is functional, also he said he is in need of some pk one module file? ?? originated from Nokia, but will see if can get it somewhere else, waiting on this

Originally Posted by tomislav View Post
Technician gave me small update, so far found that security feature is broken and it is software related since he checked SIM tray and is functional, also he said he is in need of some pk one module file? ?? originated from Nokia, but will see if can get it somewhere else, waiting on this
Still waiting ......

Originally Posted by sunrianto View Post
Still waiting ......
it is almost impossible only if by any chance you save your own prl file or request one from dead NOKIA corp