Notices

Hi! I tried searching for this, but when I posted in the only tangentally related thread there was no response.

Right now I have the "lock screen automatically" option ticked on my n900, but it only locks the screen with the keyboard if all I do is open and close the keyboard. If I even open the menu, it'll remain unlocked. It's got to be quite a pain to use the lock button everytime, especially since I'm not yet fully used to the phone.

So, what I'm asking is if someone can create a program to lock the screen everytime the keyboard changes state from open to shut. Pretty please?

N.B. I have no programming experience although some with linux in general, so whilst I suspect it might be simple, I have no idea.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
download & install apps

Lockdeamon

you will see the apps on the setup/setting on the control panel after installing...

Ah ok. Thanks, but I think it just makes noises and vibrates when the screen locks or the keyboard is shut.

Edit; Downloaded and installed, but can't seem to get it to lock on keyboard close. Its not on the control panel and when I open the application from the menu, all I can do is turn the vibration and noise on/off. I'm pretty sure that that's all the application does.

Last edited by Surreptitious; 2010-11-13 at 20:36.

Just a half hearted bump.

Would no one else find this feature useful?