I wouldnt get my hope up if I were u, stupid clubmac told me they were gonna get it on the 20th and they will ship it out the same day, I got nothing. Unless they said they have a tracking number from Nokia and a shipment of n900 is coming, I wouldnt believe what they tell you, seem like everyone lies nowaday just to sell some preorder n900

And wasnt pc connection pricing for the N900 like 559 ot 569 before? Now they jack it up to 649, what a scam

Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
I wouldnt get my hope up if I were u, stupid clubmac told me they were gonna get it on the 20th and they will ship it out the same day, I got nothing. Unless they said they have a tracking number from Nokia and a shipment of n900 is coming, I wouldnt believe what they tell you, seem like everyone lies nowaday just to sell some preorder n900
First actual date that they have said, please let me have nice dreams tonight.

logging off before more dream attacks (just kidding).

what's the difference between QWERTY and QWERTZ ppl are talking about?

Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
And wasnt pc connection pricing for the N900 like 559 ot 569 before? Now they jack it up to 649, what a scam
Was it a pre-order sale? Like I said, alot of companies now do pre-order bonuses to entice people to buy it from them earlier on rather then waiting. And then once it's near release they'll return the price back to MSRP (in this case the n900's MSRP is $650). Now if you pre-order the device at $559 or $569 and then they changed it to $649 then yeah that's more of a scam if it's not one of those "prices subject to change".

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by sigep235 View Post
I dont kno why.. but I still feel the end of oct may hold up.. I just cant force myself to believe the date is now mid nov.

But thats just me
it is exactly what i felt too >< so i might hold till end of oct if nokia dont have anything then i will cancel it and go with the egg

Originally Posted by m3kyd View Post
what's the difference between QWERTY and QWERTZ ppl are talking about?
the layout of the keyboard(look at the first five top left letters on your keyboard). I think germany uses qwertz and not sure where else. USA uses qwerty

I also wanted to cancel my amazon.com order and pre-order from newegg, until I added the N900 to my cart and saw $40 sales tax after I put in my New Jersey zip :-\

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
If we continue like this i'll have to send a link to this thread to the failblog.

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Was it a pre-order sale? Like I said, alot of companies now do pre-order bonuses to entice people to buy it from them earlier on rather then waiting. And then once it's near release they'll return the price back to MSRP (in this case the n900's MSRP is $650). Now if you pre-order the device at $559 or $569 and then they changed it to $649 then yeah that's more of a scam if it's not one of those "prices subject to change".

Man its still preorder with pc connection, and the price went up, I was gonna go with them before I went with clubmac but they charge tax so I didnt, now its up to 649, for that price I'd buy from nokia and get the free bluetooth.

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda