Posts: 53 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Veska, Czech Rep.
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
Is there an Android app yet that alerts whenever my Jolla order changes from "paid" to "picking" to...?
Don't know about Android app, but I've made a quick & dirty bash script for automatic checking of my order status, if anyone interested:

Code:
# cat check_order_status.sh
Code:
#!/bin/bash

email="your@email.org"
username="your.login@email.net"
password="_secret-pass_"

echo "Getting login page..."
curl -s -c cookie.txt https://shop.jolla.com/customer/account/login/ > /dev/null
echo "Sending POST data..."
curl -s -b cookie.txt -c cookie.txt -d "login[username]=$username" -d "login[password]=$password" -d "send=" https://shop.jolla.com/customer/account/loginPost/ > /dev/null
echo "Getting orders list..."
orders=`curl -s -b cookie.txt https://shop.jolla.com/sales/order/history/`
echo "Filtering status..."
order_status=`echo $orders | sed -e 's/.*<td><em>//g' -e 's/<\/em>.*$//g'`

if [ ! -f status.txt ]; then
        echo "unknown" > status.txt
fi

if [ "`cat status.txt`" == "$order_status" ]; then
        echo "Status of your order is still $order_status, nothing to do but wait."
else
        echo "Wohoo, your order status has just changed do $order_status, sending e-mail notification!"
        echo "Time to celebrate, after endless waiting your Jolla order status just changed to $order_status!" | mail -s "Your Jolla order status changed to $order_status" $email
        echo $order_status > status.txt
fi
echo "Done."
Just added it to crontab and now I can do more useful things than checking Jolla's store page

I'm not a bash expert, so it surely could be done better. For the mail commad to work, you need to have set up local MTA. Also, if you're going to use this in any way, please don't hammer Jolla's server and set the check interval to maybe 30 minutes or so...

Edit: Added quotes to condition parameters, so it correctly handles the two words in "In picking" status.

Last edited by jamar; 2013-12-13 at 17:10.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jamar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Hurrah! 200001065 in picking.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Wow GREAT!! The orders status for 200001149 changed to In Picking a few minutes ago

Proud owner of a Jolla smart phone
Check this out !
http://www.jollatides.com/

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WilliePre For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
Hurrah! 200001065 in picking.
When you view your order:

What numbers are in place of ????

https://shop.jolla.com/sales/order/view/order_id/????/

Mine is 41xx

Thanks

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Just thought I got the tracking code, but alas - apology letter:
Dear brave pioneer,

If you have already received your tracking number or the actual device, congratulations and thank you for your support!

We had lots of unexpected technical challenges in the shipping process. Some of you have not yet received your tracking number or device and for that we are truly sorry. We know you believe in us and we are working hard to meet your expectations.

Watch your email for your tracking number.

Once again, please understand how sorry we are that what we worked on for the last two years is having difficulty to get into your eager hands. You will not be disappointed when you get your Jolla!

We have focused so much on getting the product ready and in your hands that our communication towards you hasn't been enough. We learned and we will improve this in the future.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Jolla team

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Just got an email from Jolla:

Dear brave pioneer,

If you have already received your tracking number or the actual device, congratulations and thank you for your support!

We had lots of unexpected technical challenges in the shipping process. Some of you have not yet received your tracking number or device and for that we are truly sorry. We know you believe in us and we are working hard to meet your expectations.

Watch your email for your tracking number.

Once again, please understand how sorry we are that what we worked on for the last two years is having difficulty to get into your eager hands. You will not be disappointed when you get your Jolla!

We have focused so much on getting the product ready and in your hands that our communication towards you hasn't been enough. We learned and we will improve this in the future.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Jolla team

If you have any more questions or concerns please contact care@jolla.com.

For more information, please see: https://jolla.zendesk.com/entries/31...-Shipping-Info

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
I'm a bit annoyed that they've felt it necessary to apologise to us here. They've created a mobile phone and OS (and the only one I'm really interested in) from scratch from the ruins of Maemo. They've been working like crazy to get it ready and shipped out to us this year. I think they're doing pretty damn well really.

The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
To those who already got the phone outside of Finland:
How much time did it take to get the shipping once it was sent?

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by billranton View Post
I'm a bit annoyed that they've felt it necessary to apologise to us here. They've created a mobile phone and OS (and the only one I'm really interested in) from scratch from the ruins of Maemo. They've been working like crazy to get it ready and shipped out to us this year. I think they're doing pretty damn well really.
That's exactly what I think. Especially when you consider, that they have promised that you get your device 3-4 weeks after payment.
An it looks like that this promise is still achievable.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
To those who already got the phone outside of Finland:
There is no such thing!!
Barnabas Collins