Hi,

I would like to request a link to "Go to first new post" for the Mobile template of this website. For example, in the Dark Template, after clicking the New Posts link, it shows threads with new posts. And there is an icon that when clicked, brings users to the new post in that thread. However, this feature is MISSING from the Mobile template. Please put it in....

Luke

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ France
I tend to agree.
The look and feel of the forum is very nice, good job. But on desktop.
I don't want to make big critic, I know from experience the amount of work behind maintenance of a Web site / forum.
But for this kind of subject, having an "internet tablet" profile would make a lot of sense.

If you look at previous posts in this topic you'll find I've been pushing in that same direction for about 18 months now, without much success...

Administrator | Posts: 4 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2005
Originally Posted by luketoh View Post
I would like to request a link to "Go to first new post" for the Mobile template of this website.
Done. Clicking on the thread title on the Mobile theme will go directly to the newest unseen reply of that thread.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Admin

Thanks! That's great now!

Luke

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ France
Great! Thanks a lot.

I'm now using the Mobile template even on my desktop cos its much faster to load too! Nice nice!