Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 148 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
Does telnet connection work? You should be able to get logs or downgrade this way.
I think I messed something up, because when I downgrade to 2.0.5.7 I get the same error message. Oh and I can connect over WiFi I think, telnet I didn't manage to get working, also ssh over USB not. I an not at home until Monday so then I wool try again

The Following User Says Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
Does telnet connection work? You should be able to get logs or downgrade this way.
i could "repair" it, but i couldn't resist trying to upgrade again. I did it like the instructions for 2.0.5.6, after upgrading to 2.0.5.6, except for instead of version --dup i did a zypper dup, because it didn't find the patterns, did it find the patterns for you? maybe it has something to do with that you have v3 and i have v5. in case you're interested i post dmesg output again^^
Attached Files
File Type: deb dmesgOndaV5-2.1.3.7.deb (144.6 KB, 62 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by smatkovi View Post
here's mine, as usual i just added the extension because of the filesize edit: experimental kernel with audio
i wonder if we can use windows drivers, but where to get them

Last edited by smatkovi; 2018-08-26 at 13:00.

does any telegramclient work for you?

Is there any notion of a forthcoming upgrade of the present installation to 2.2.x?

I'm still using my Onda (SFOS 2.0.5.6) regularly, but find that a lot of software can no longer be upgraded or installed.

Originally Posted by dubliner View Post
Is there any notion of a forthcoming upgrade of the present installation to 2.2.x?

I'm still using my Onda (SFOS 2.0.5.6) regularly, but find that a lot of software can no longer be upgraded or installed.
what software do you want to use?

Now that SFOS 3 is out I would love to use it with the white ambience on my white Onda tablet. I understand if the interest to craft an update for the device is slim - just mentioning there is still interest - especially after the Youyota tablet project apparently vaporized earlier this year.

The Following User Says Thank You to tmi For This Useful Post:
As aforementioned, I would love to have SFOS 3 running on the Onda tablet. Please please please... :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to dubliner For This Useful Post: