Active Topics

Originally Posted by Hensch View Post
I read on TJC about turning automatic search off and choose the provider manually in the settings. This seemed to help. You should try that, too. No failures since then.

Nevertheless, I like Sailfish OS. Maybe there are some bugs. I will go to TJC and post them. That's how it lives. I'm sure it's getting better.
Thank you. I will definitely try that out. I don't want to leave Sailfish OS too. In any case, I trust and like it way more than Android and iOS.

About the background call, some times when the network is a little weak or busy, the phone takes some time to end a call. So if you dial or redial a number, that action seems to be executed right after the current call ends which will have a delay. If phone app is minimised during this period the cover can be seen showing what it usually shows when a call is in progress.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
i was looking for a protective cover for fishy fish and there was none but now i have found one. the protective cover of lyf* wind 4 fits well. the usb port and 3.5 jack spacing is perfect but i had to made a small hole for the flash, there is some spacing in the lower part but the speaker and mic are covered which doesn't affect the sound at all, there is spacing on the right side of device but the volume buttons are way above , only lock button is visible through the hole. no scratches from now on yay.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by lal View Post
Thank you. I will definitely try that out. I don't want to leave Sailfish OS too. In any case, I trust and like it way more than Android and iOS.

About the background call, some times when the network is a little weak or busy, the phone takes some time to end a call. So if you dial or redial a number, that action seems to be executed right after the current call ends which will have a delay. If phone app is minimised during this period the cover can be seen showing what it usually shows when a call is in progress.
Today I got the same fault as before. Choosed contact, nothing happened. A message "network failure" popped up.Then after a few seconds I heard the called person. But because of the failure the phone call was ended automatically. I hat to reboot for a new try.

This means that manually selecting your provider does not affect this bug.

Last edited by Hensch; 2017-03-04 at 07:41.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hensch For This Useful Post:

Tags
intex, sailfishos, scamalot!, scamfish