Does anyone knows when will be available ovi services for the N900?

They are already available. . . since last week

well I try to update my calendar on the ovi, but it does not allow me to add the model N900.

Is there someway to do it.

Thanks!!!

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Kaiserslautern - Germany
Have you looked in the touchscreen device list? This was my mistake, I looked it up in the devices with keyboard.

Originally Posted by Diamorph View Post
Have you looked in the touchscreen device list? This was my mistake, I looked it up in the devices with keyboard.
Where is this list? When I get the drop down selection from the calendar sync there is all the phones except the n900.

Can you post a link?

Originally Posted by Diamorph View Post
Well these are the steps I do.

I enter in the calendar servide. I push to the option "add device". Then I look into the list that appears there, but the N900 does not appear, even if some touch devides like N97 and XP 5800 doe.

Help please!!

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Kaiserslautern - Germany
I'm very confused right now...
I'm sure that I changed my phone from 5310 to N900 in a list with pictures, but now only the 5310 is still there and I couldn't find this page where I can choose the phone by picture...

I think I have to apologize right now...
They changed there site or I messed up something...
sry...

You are talking about different things.
Actually Ovi Services don't support the N900, except the Store. We'll have to wait.

Originally Posted by torpedo48 View Post
You are talking about different things.
Actually Ovi Services don't support the N900, except the Store. We'll have to wait.

This what I was asking at the beginning. Someone knows whedn??

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
No, I emailed Nokia about this:

Hi Andy,

Based on your concern, besides Ovi store, we currently have no definite time frame on when the other Ovi services would be available for the N900. But see to it that our development team is doing their best in making it available for all users as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the way Nokia works, is unless they are absolutely 100% sure, they will never give you a timeframe.

Don't believe rumors and "leaks." Those "supposed dates" are what gives Nokia a bad rep.

The Following User Says Thank You to xomm For This Useful Post: