Posts: 415 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ A place with no mountains
I qualify for the Nokia N900 US$50 rebate. I purchased my N900 from Dell and my invoice shows an order date of 17-Nov-09 (and an invoice date of 22-Nov-09). Therefore, I qualify for the rebate -- but I didn't use it.

If you bought an N900 but your invoice date prevents you from qualifying for the $50 rebate, let's make a deal. What I have in mind is like factoring. I intend this to be completely legal. We won't engage in lying or anything else that isn't permitted by the rebate rules as stated on the rebate form.

Here's the offer - you send me a PayPal payment for $25 and I send you my Dell invoice. You apply for the rebate and you keep it when it comes. I promise not to apply for the rebate myself and I promise to assist you by providing the information you may need from me (if any) to complete the rebate form. You will use your UPC code/bar code and you will activate the Ovi Store on your N900. The rebate will be 100% yours. (If you do not complete the form properly or do all the other steps required, I cannot guarantee that Nokia will send you the rebate. That risk is yours. No refund from me.)

Bottom line: Get $50 for just $25!

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 Intro, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Choosing open source is an important purchasing decision for your future. The closed source model of computing is a form of exploitation -- of us! Open source empowers us. Be smart -- chose open source.

Last edited by MountainX; 2010-01-24 at 02:36.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ A place with no mountains
the offer still stands (the price is $25 now)
reply here if interested

Posts: 180 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Miami
isnt the rebate expired now?

yes the rebate is expired..

Yes, too late. This "crazy idea" seemed like a good one to me. But apparently not. Still, it is too bad to see $50 not get claimed when it was available.

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 Intro, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Choosing open source is an important purchasing decision for your future. The closed source model of computing is a form of exploitation -- of us! Open source empowers us. Be smart -- chose open source.

Tags
for sale, n900, rebate