Posts: 34 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Czech Republic
Hi guys.

My USB is strange after newest CSSU update. Charging cannot start when phone is running. I must to power off my device and plug it to charger if i want to charge battery. Is here someone with same issue as me? It seems like software issue.

It works fine for me with latest CSSU, at least in my use case.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

I dont have any problems except my notification led bugs, it doesnt work or it works or sometimes it blinks green light when loading. But doesnt matter.

I also doesn't have any bugs regarding LEDs with latest CSSU.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Czech Republic
Hm, seems like with my USB is something wrong. Thanks for replies. My problem isn't in CSSU.

I have noticed the same problem today. I left my phone to charge for at least 3 hours, and when I came back to unplug it, I realized that it was still on the same level. The indicator was blinking but there was no charging. It was the first time it had happened to me and I immediately associated it with finally getting CSSU to open by entering the code:

sudo /opt/CSSUfeatures/updateTransitions copyDefault

But later on I updated CSSU to the version 2.5 and I managed to charge the batterly full. The green light went on. I'm not sure about the performance of Battery Graph though. I think it's acting a little strange.

Whether the charging problem was just a one-off thing or a more serious issue remains to be seen.

I forgot to mention that to make it charge I had to switch the phone off.

Last edited by kilrok; 2011-09-11 at 22:21. Reason: Adding information

The Following User Says Thank You to kilrok For This Useful Post: