Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Fellfrosch's Avatar
Posts: 394 | Thanked: 1,438 times | Joined on Dec 2009
#11
--- Done---
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Rovaniemi, Finland
#12
OK. Did it. Hope as many as possible take part in this.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Heikki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 70 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Jan 2013
#13
Even though I may be as broke as you, I contributed to your campaign. I've always used your apps and never had an opportunity to say thank you. Plus the fact that you deserve so much more my money than other stuff I still buy today!

So, thank you and keep it up.
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy_locke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2013
#14
I posted a message on MuroBBS about your fundraiser, hopefully the readers will fund some.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to salamisami For This Useful Post:
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,068 | Thanked: 11,244 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#15
Thank you for donations! My PayPal limit was unexpectedly exceeded, i send all documents to paypal. Hope my account will back active tomorrow
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 705 | Thanked: 300 times | Joined on May 2011
#16
You are a genius in programming. Why not apply a job at Jollla or Facebook
 

The Following User Says Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
ste-phan's Avatar
Posts: 1,105 | Thanked: 2,389 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
#17
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
You are a genius in programming. Why not apply a job at Jollla or Facebook
Shhht please... My guess / hope : because he may loose his freedom to create great, useful software he and we really like?

That said, I have contributed a humble 10 Euro, even though I am not aware using any of the fruits of coderus' labour yet.

My money is at integrated SIP + Tox IM + Telegram + XMPP , whatever sensible people here find the best standard solution for complete, secure and future proof video / voice chat solution for Jolla and Maemo.
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 470 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
#18
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
Shhht please... My guess / hope : because he may loose his freedom to create great, useful software he and we really like?

That said, I have contributed a humble 10 Euro, even though I am not aware using any of the fruits of coderus' labour yet.

My money is at integrated SIP + Tox IM + Telegram + XMPP , whatever sensible people here find the best standard solution for complete, secure and future proof video / voice chat solution for Jolla and Maemo.
Yep, but i think, Jolla should hire Coderus. Even he is kind of cheeky sometimes . He is very talented and helpful.

@Coderus, did you send your open CV to Jolla? I think you should! I think they will know you already
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,068 | Thanked: 11,244 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#19
@Makeclick sure, my CV pending at Jolla, but afaik company not hiring at the moment.

Thanks everybody for donations

ADD: changed for now paypal account to my girlfriend, you can now donate again
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me
 

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Hariainm's Avatar
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
#20
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Yep, but i think, Jolla should hire Coderus. Even he is kind of cheeky sometimes . He is very talented and helpful.
That's russian sense of humor
__________________
Adrian Filgueira, @hariainm
 
Reply

Tags
coderus, donations, indiegogo, support

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32.