I have submitted two tickets to Jolla customer care and did not get any response in 3 days. Judging by other user experience I might have to wait for weeks!

Does anyone know how I can return Jolla? They do not provide any details and do not reply to my tickets.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Maybe there is a reason to not return your call. They hope you give up or change your mind. Bad jolla. Bad.

Maybe they can even make you wait until return policy expires. But I don't think Jolla acts like that. They are probably just a bit slow.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-02-06 at 16:41.

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
My ticket has been waiting for an assignment to customer care agent for 11 days now, but luckily I've solved my problem already (I formatted my internal memory...). The queue seems to be very long.

PS: I think Jolla has some problem with the snapshot feature of their phone, my phone too started seriously acting up but only after I did a rollback to factory state (the original rollback was due to my faulty microsd messing up my phone). Maybe that's what's crowding the zendesk.

Last edited by Thoke; 2014-02-06 at 16:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Zendesk seems quite useless. Use twitter, I've seen some dudes getting fast response there

The Following User Says Thank You to andreas1 For This Useful Post:
@Dave999
They are being quite naughty, aren't they! But seriously I would be more patient if that was a cheap piece of open hardware not an expensive consumer targeted phone.

@Thoke
11 days and no answer? I don't think it's a good benchmark for a commercial enterprise. It's not a non-for-profit company after all.

@andreas1
That's what I though as well, thanks! Seems a bit too much to contact them publicly but it's better than waiting for several weeks.

The Following User Says Thank You to pret_set8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
try here, even Marc Dillon join the group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jollapioneer/