Notices

Hi there!

I'm new here and it looks about a great community! ;-)

I'm glad to hold a N900 in my hands for about 3 months! All the apps I was looking for were already able, until now. The only one app I didn't find was the endomondo sports tracker (check www.endomondo.com). The developement team of endomondo is really great, but they just don't create the endomondo app for the maemo 5!

However, if I could I would help them to write it for the maemo5 platform. If there are other users who are waiting for this great app, please write to the endomondo support. Or is there an alternative way to write it?

greets

zerg

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
There is software called Ecoach that seems to have similar functionality to what you are looking to create take a look at this.
http://ecoach.garage.maemo.org/

hey there!

thanks for the fast reply! I already installed this app and actually I use it to bridge until the endomondo app will be released. I can upload all the tracked workouts manually...but it's never as easy as with endomondo itself. :-(

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
something news about the endomondo app ?! Is there a milestone for this app ??

dunno! have you ever written to the endomondo supportteam? i wrote them few times and now they dont answer my question......! :-(

it cant be true it takes so much time! maemo isnt a iphone enviroment!!

Hi, i have the "same" problem as you
I already wrote to support team and they sent me this reply
Thank you for contacting Endomondo Support.

We have no in plans development of the tracker for Maemo in the nearest future. We have limited resources and now decided to focus on other platforms. But we will of course announce if we change our planning. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hope it helps.
So, it seems like the only way to use endomondo is somehow run its symbian version on n900 (is there any emulator available?)

Y looks like!

Since Nokia announced the News with Windows Mobile, Nokia died for me! I'll switch to Android, where Endomondo is avaliable!

It's sad MeeGo wont be developed....

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Makassar INDONESIA
resurrecting old thread, check this -> http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...26#post1326126

The Following User Says Thank You to semdev01 For This Useful Post: