Notices

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
BuLi Scores displays live football scores on the N900 home screen. BuLi Scores automatically downloads live scores from the internet and displays them on your homescreen currently the following leagues are supported: - 1. Bundesliga (Germany) - 2. Bundesliga (Germany) - tipp3 Bundesliga (Österreich).
How long I've been waiting for such an app / widget and I want to say thank you for dsolbach.

Although I like the widget already very well I would appreciate the following changes or enhancements.

- The font color should be selected so that it can detect even on a bright background (either black or white)
- fix bug that you can go through the settings menu and the League
- View the league table
- Size of the widget arbitrary, but nevertheless, all appear to get a league game .... There are several possibilities
1. The ability to hide individual columns can (active games, club crest or time)
2. selectable whether ausgeschriben club name or to display as the shortcut
3. or simply making all but small

I hope there is further room for improvement and the developer itself known to the subject.

www.meego.de on the app - Presentation in German, with screenshots.

Last edited by Dr.MZ; 2010-10-23 at 17:34.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.MZ For This Useful Post:
Have you tried the Queen BeeCon Widget:

The options to customise are almost endless:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...270#post571270

You can edit which leagues you want, which font, font size and colour, background or no background, frequency of updates...

Here is how mine is set up at the minute:

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
These variants do not please me visually.

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
Long awaited indeed....but prefer application not a widget

Also if it`s a widget i would like to have working one....This one doesnt do nothing, when i add it.

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
I looked at the app name and my first thought was: "why'd you need an app to keep count of your barfing?"

Don't know where that came from...

Well, atleast it's no fapman.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by mele View Post
Long awaited indeed....but prefer application not a widget

Also if it`s a widget i would like to have working one....This one doesnt do nothing, when i add it.
There is MobTiFo but it needs a bit of work on it.

Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
There is MobTiFo but it needs a bit of work on it.
Oh no! No Mobitifo, at the moment it quite useless. Way too complicated to use. But looking forward for both of these

Posts: 299 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Singapore
Originally Posted by mele View Post
Oh no! No Mobitifo, at the moment it quite useless.
Couldn't agree more... and... I wrote it!!

I've just given up on any kind of Qt development as I kept getting problems with running the apps in Windows and in their emulation modes, so I always have to copy the whole thing to the the phone and test it there and it's just taking too much time to spend on building and configuration compared to creative updates to the app itself.

Now that might change as I started looking at QML and the UI could get quite a boost out of it... But don't hold your breath...
MobiTifo (which was formerly known as QSportsEvent) - Sports leagues tracking (mainly football).

The Following User Says Thank You to magnuslu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by magnuslu View Post
Couldn't agree more... and... I wrote it!!

I've just given up on any kind of Qt development as I kept getting problems with running the apps in Windows and in their emulation modes, so I always have to copy the whole thing to the the phone and test it there and it's just taking too much time to spend on building and configuration compared to creative updates to the app itself.

Now that might change as I started looking at QML and the UI could get quite a boost out of it... But don't hold your breath...
....every try is welcome

Hi,

just saw this thread. Everyone is welcome to help in programming this football widget. I like some of the suggestions that Dr.MZ made. (btw: how did you manage to get a translucent widget background there? this doesn't work for me and the Qt Platform notes state that it doesn't work atm.)

@magnuslu

Maybe you want to join me in further developing this app? please contact me if so, then I'll add write permissions to the SCM for you!

Cheers,

David

The Following User Says Thank You to dsolbach For This Useful Post: