Notices

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 204 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Potsdam (Germany)
Originally Posted by albanc View Post
The crash in Conboy at startup caused by Monorail 0.3 will be fixed in Monorail 0.4. It is uploading in Maemo extras-devel and should be available soon. Meanwhile, uninstalling Monorail (File Transfers) should make Conboy work again.
It's not available yet but thanks for the fix coming soon.

Could you please consider to user bugs.maemo.org or the garage as bugtracker. If you don't want this a thread in this forum also will do it.

Thanks and best regards

Uwe

Me on twitter

The Following User Says Thank You to jukey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Now install the new version 0:6:3:29, but "Internal error. Aplication 'Conboy' closed."?!?!

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 148 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Tallinn, Estonia
same here. 0.6.3.27 and earlier have broken synchronization, also crashing with internal error, at least against current snowy.

Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
0.6.4.30 should work again. That happens if you are on vacation but still think you could do this one small fix... Actually I just did forget on "!"....

@Ikravovicz: Could you elaborate on your sync issues?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conny For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by conny View Post
i'm not sure how to elaborate. conboy just closes with internal error when i press sync. at first when i had something like 7 notes in the database, syncing worked. problems started after i added a bunch of new notes in my windows-osx-n900 triangle, syncing them whichever way through snowy. at one poing conboy just started crashing on sync.

my next step will be to monitor the snowy application log to see if it at least makes a connection or to get a better view of when the crash happens. how would i debug conboy on n900? i'm assuming its not debug-compiled so gdb isnt much use?

The Following User Says Thank You to lkravovicz For This Useful Post:
hey there
i know its not the place but really need help and it is easy but can't find how to do it on the website....
i deleted a file from /home/opt/user/bin the file name is something about sketch launch, i just need somewhere to download the file from or if someone can send it via e-mail (irameltzer@hotmail.com) so i can put it back there and sketch will work again..
sorry and thanks

Just updated to the latest version of Conboy and I am no longer getting the internal error crash. Yaaay!!!

Didn't even have to uninstall file transfer or Monorail or whatever it is although I don't even know if I have it installed in the first place. Could not find any such thing in my installed applications and could not find it in downloads either.

Originally Posted by conny View Post
0.6.4.30 should work again. That happens if you are on vacation but still think you could do this one small fix... Actually I just did forget on "!"....

update: not only does .30 launch normally but also syncing simply works without problems. thanks conny!

The Following User Says Thank You to lkravovicz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
Thanks for the feedback guys! Good to know that everything is up and running again

well i'm still having the "internal issue" crash when trying to sync with the last version of the app (0.6.3.30).

Last edited by lausoda; 2010-08-15 at 14:46.

Tags
conboy, grauphel