Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Spain
Hello,

I'm wallet's developer for N900 and N9, and I had some concern about application comments that people add, into OVI store.

People add what ever they want to add as comments for any application, which is very good. But from publisher point of view I cannot see any way to refute or answer any comment, which I think are not right!

What can I do? Any idea?

Protect your confidential information by installing Wallet for N9 and N900.
Visit: http://www.nowhereman.eu

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nowhereman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
Hello,

I'm wallet's developer for N900 and N9, and I had some concern about application comments that people add, into OVI store.

People add what ever they want to add as comments for any application, which is very good. But from publisher point of view I cannot see any way to refute or answer any comment, which I think are not right!

What can I do? Any idea?
open a thread here or forum.meego.com and put the link to the description with the note that you cannot answer to comments.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
At beginning I was annoyed to get some low review based on nonsense reasons or something not depending on me (I have got 1 star review because internet connection drops when user switches from wlan to 3g), than I stopped caring so much about comments since there is nothing you can do. You may put developer email address, support webpage, but still some users will ignore it and low rate your app, showing no respect to the hours of work you had put to develop the application.